Mercedes Wagon Blown GPS

Guest Thetintcenter

Guest Thetintcenter

I'll call some dealers tomorrow just to see if they are trying to :shock the tinter or not. Thanks for all the replies, I'll post tomorrow with the update on price.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texasvdubz

Would it be possible for us tinters to have a waiver made up that would protect us from something like this? Also just be totally up front with the customer and tell them that there is a possibility that something might happen? If they sign the waiver we're not liable, right? Just an idea! :dunno

I had that happen to old mercedes with the window switches but custy said they didn't work right to start and that they worked better now and wanted to know what I did cause he wanted to try doing it s'more lol :beer

but I did fry an amp for a guy once not too long ago. big ole kicker amp too lol. well he took it back to stereo shop and they took it apart and told him it was water damage and wasn't covered.

well I'm not buying a guy a new amp because of where the installer mounted the amp. lets face it car windows doooooo get wet. sometimes once or twice a week. this is the mfg fault but to get them to waranty that well good luck but I'm thinking that I had to go to the owner of the stereo shop for my custy and maybe you should deal with the higher ups at dealership for your custy. just a thought...

anyone think this could work. I was only dealing with a 500 dollar amp was not as big a deal but like I said when I was a backglass water drips, it just happens. think they call that gravity so if custy uses too much water to clean there window or doesn't clean the back window with the hatch closed then this custys there going to void the warenty. I think not gravity was here way before they idiot that put the gps mod there. duh... they just won't fix it because it's now tinted. they suck a$$

Archived