Mercedes Wagon Blown GPS

Guest Thetintcenter

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
It'd have to be the 1/4, on the pass side, I believe, but not positive on that :evilgrin

I bet mercedes doesnt even know if they said it was the back glass :gasp I'd tell them to go F themselves, no way can the amount of fluid used to clean and tint a window "fry" a product. IMO

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Thetintcenter

The GPS is located on drivers side rear quarter panel, the powered auto open/close module is on the bottom of the rear hatch. This guy works for the dealership and they are telling him it's coming out of his pay. I say Mercedes should seal the modules better themselves or place them where water can't run to it. :lol2 I think thats :shock of Mercedes to blame the installer.

The GPS is located on drivers side rear quarter panel, the powered auto open/close module is on the bottom of the rear hatch. This guy works for the dealership and they are telling him it's coming out of his pay. I say Mercedes should seal the modules better themselves or place them where water can't run to it. :lol2 I think thats :shock of Mercedes to blame the installer.

always blame the tinter. :lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint
always blame the tinter. :lol2

Isn't that our motto, ...................................... oh no ours is always blame the MFG. :shock:lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint
The GPS is located on drivers side rear quarter panel, the powered auto open/close module is on the bottom of the rear hatch. This guy works for the dealership and they are telling him it's coming out of his pay. I say Mercedes should seal the modules better themselves or place them where water can't run to it. :poke I think thats :poke of Mercedes to blame the installer.

:lol2 I didn't remember driver or pass side, yes it is a car mfg. problem, just like with adding felts on the door rubbers, but "we" still have to fix that.

It is very possible to drown the modules in cars, had a buddies shop that had a new merc. (back in 200 2001 area) and the module for the mirrors/seat controls wass in the door, they soaked the door, and all of a sudden, both seats shot all the way forward, the mirrors folded in and the car wouldn't start :lol2 its funny now, but it wasn't when the tow truck was there picking up the car :lol2:shock:lol2

Archived