pontiac fiero back glass

dan_kohan

I have a fiero coming up this week and im not sure where to start with the back lgass on that thing. is this somethihng I should precut the shape of the window with an old liner ? I feel like if I try to roll my film on the glass I will be creasing the cr@p outta it trying to cut around the border. so whats the best way to go about it ?

Guest SlammedNiss

Man, I thought all these cars were finally dead and gone. I remember taking something apart on these cars, but don't remember what now. I think it was the upper seatbelt bolts so you could pull the plastic panels out, but I'm not sure. It's been so long since I've done one of these.

Guest TINTEM

Last one I did was some yr's ago but the head liner was Junk and Falling out. and was a POS

Also which one is it the old fero that was just a back window or the new one with the back window and 2 1/4 window that are on the out side......

Guest tintgod

if you think that one is bad...wait tell you get an old el camino with the same reverse curve back window...ooh the good ol'days..when tinting was really challenging ..you young guns have it soooo much easier.

if you think that one is bad...wait tell you get an old el camino with the same reverse curve back window...ooh the good ol'days..when tinting was really challenging ..you young guns have it soooo much easier.

:spit:krazy

Guest FilmBlazer
I have a fiero coming up this week and im not sure where to start with the back lgass on that thing. is this somethihng I should precut the shape of the window with an old liner ? I feel like if I try to roll my film on the glass I will be creasing the cr@p outta it trying to cut around the border. so whats the best way to go about it ?

Tell him to junk it and turn it into a dune buggy.

Archived