What's the deal with Digitint Films?

Guest Advanced Solar

had some shmuck tint/accessories place that can't employ a tinter for more than a month bring me a pattern they cut to have it installed on a back glass for a 2008 accord. Apparently their tinter didn't know how to get behind the brake light. Anyways after like 30 minutes of shrinking this turd of a tint I installed it. Personally I wouldn't wipe my ass with it, let alone try and run a business with it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have used and worked for Digi Tint. From what I have see it looks like they have been buying and selling a cheaper film since the economy went south. Before that I used the stuff for 2 years without and problems. Recently I have seen film fade within 6 months. I would NOT recommend anyone use Digi Tint.

When did you work for them?? Only Rick I know that worked for them still does and is based out of AZ.

Is this Brian from Florida?

No, Mike A. I am from Florida but I moved to Tulsa when I worked for them in 2008. Basically I lived on the road and was in everyones market but Paul's. I was at Dusty's house for the 4th. I work for Enpro now. I am guessing that now since your status says Texas, that Your name is Pat S? your age and experience would suggest that as well. Pat is the only other guy I know that has been tinting since 15yo like myself.

I have used and worked for Digi Tint. From what I have see it looks like they have been buying and selling a cheaper film since the economy went south. Before that I used the stuff for 2 years without and problems. Recently I have seen film fade within 6 months. I would NOT recommend anyone use Digi Tint.

When did you work for them?? Only Rick I know that worked for them still does and is based out of AZ.

Is this Brian from Florida?

No, Mike A. I am from Florida but I moved to Tulsa when I worked for them in 2008. Basically I lived on the road and was in everyones market but Paul's. I was at Dusty's house for the 4th. I work for Enpro now. I am guessing that now since your status says Texas, that Your name is Pat S? your age and experience would suggest that as well. Pat is the only other guy I know that has been tinting since 15yo like myself.

Hey Mike, it is Patrick. Enpro huh, what do you think of Brett? I know he doesn't like me. He tried to get the Honda store to switch to Wincos, but I didn't like working with that thin film. We use Llumar CTX, and I think it a pretty easy film to work with. All the cars that I tinted with Digi Tint in the last year have all faded. Check out the picture. You could roll down the windows and see where the film faded. Still trying to get paid for the 16 cars I retinted.

post-26105-1278776641.jpeg

Hey Bro, good to see ya!! hows the fam?

that stuff is horrible looking!! They flip flopped film so many times, I cant even distinguish it anymore. Using inferior films like they are doing, is gonna back fire in the dealership work area. It makes the industry look bad. So there not wanting to pay you for the warranty work?? Where are you at these days??

Bretts ok. I havnt ever heard him say anything bad about ya. Woody seems to be fond of you.

Hey Bro, good to see ya!! hows the fam?

that stuff is horrible looking!! They flip flopped film so many times, I cant even distinguish it anymore. Using inferior films like they are doing, is gonna back fire in the dealership work area. It makes the industry look bad. So there not wanting to pay you for the warranty work?? Where are you at these days??

Bretts ok. I havnt ever heard him say anything bad about ya. Woody seems to be fond of you.

Hey if PJ works in your area there at Enpro tell him Stan says hi and that I said we were old friends! When you do look close at his reaction :cool he screwed me in the 80's on some Madico and I haven't let him forget it :thumb It took me awhile but I'm about over it :thumb

Cheers... enjoy the Texas weather

Stan

yea do that bro. I have only met him once at our national sales meeting. interesting fellow to say the least. I thought he owned SunGo and Enpro bought him out and dissolved it?

its funny how me and you got all these 6 points of separation due to film, me living in Tulsa for a bit, ect. So wished I would have had time to stop in when I was in beaverton. I drove by and at least saw your place!!

Archived