How busy are you?

How busy are you and where are you located in the world and even in the country?

I am in northeast WV/ western Md. area and this place is dead. I am lucky to do 2 vehicles a day, and lately they have been walkins cause I haven't had anything scheduled when the day begins. Every year I am kinda slow around this time when kids go back to school and stuff but dayum!!! :shock The bills never stop but the people sure have recently.

I haven't done any advertizing in a while and I am thinking that is it. Most of my work comes from word of mouth, but I think the word stopped traveling.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How busy are you and where are you located in the world and even in the country?

I am in northeast WV/ western Md. area and this place is dead. I am lucky to do 2 vehicles a day, and lately they have been walkins cause I haven't had anything scheduled when the day begins. Every year I am kinda slow around this time when kids go back to school and stuff but dayum!!! :spit The bills never stop but the people sure have recently.

I haven't done any advertizing in a while and I am thinking that is it. Most of my work comes from word of mouth, but I think the word stopped traveling.

Same here in Canada's capital, but then again I am on my own for a year now, right now my word of mouth is still quite small but I'm sure things will pick up. This is the trend when school starts the work slows down :shock I'm not worried though!

I'm in Oceanside, CA (San Diego-North County) We are the next county south of Orange County, CA. It's been kind of an off year for us. We had a decent summer, but the last couple of weeks have been well off our usual pace. We had a heat-wave roll-in and it put a damper on peoples buying. It's picking up a bit now...I sure long for the good ol' days though. (b4 9-11)

Guest FilmBlazer

Slowing down in Michigan... The weather has been rainy and Michiganesque the last few days. Luckily I am working on and closing some nice bids from earlier this season. It takes a while for people to come around somtimes, but it ends up being a nice deal for both parties when we start to slow down :shock

Archived