How busy are you?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear its slowing down for you guys. If I could, I'd send all the people I turn down to you. I am booked all the way up to October 25 and It wont slow down for me until around Thanksgiving time. Then I'm usually booked for two and a half weeks and continue running that way until February rolls around then its back to two months in advance. :beer

Today I have a huge travel trailor to do with lots of slide outs. I'm not looking forward to it. :nope Dont really know why, just dont like the things. :nope

So now that I've said all that I'll disapear before you guys egg me and call me unsavory names but you did ask and I'm being honest.

soooo slow, havent done a car in about a wekk now. in from winnipeg canada so its expected... once school starts here tinting season is basically over, winter time should be your remote starter season. thats where your really gonna make good money here, looong collld winters. but I could care less right now though since im leaving to new york to play pro hockey next week neways. I hate winter here lol

Guest banfam55
Thanks for the replies, I tend to freak out a little every year at this time, but it is always like this in september. I am longing for the booked up for weeks thing again, I only had that for like a month all year. Oh well, keep it open and they will come, :tantrum I hope!

Three things you'll never know.

The customer.

Death.

And when your gonna get robbed.. :tantrum

(non are obvious)

Archived