A.M. Reception problems

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goldtooth
I had the same thing happen with a Charger this year. I put llumar ATR on the car.

This customer listened to AM radio only pretty much. He is a traveling salesman.

I was honest with him and told him the tint was probably to blame if he want having problems before he had it tinted.

I told him we could remove the tint and replace it with a dyed version on the backglass. Oddly enough he just wanted it removed from the back glass all together :beer The guy was happy with driving around with his 4 doors tinted and nothing on the back glass :beer

But yeah I have had problems with the Charger myself.

had the same problem last year,also on the chry 300, took the atr of and radio worked fine,so I installed at, without telling them, worked fine,they left happy and had no complaints,just return business! :lol2

Guest Sprinter

I did one for an old man and the dyed film worked,

then I did one on a magnum wagon and forgot and put hp on it and a few days later he called so I went out there and listened to the am and nothing so as I pulled the film off I had the radio on and when the film was on its way off and then off no radio at all. I showed the guy and told him it's not the film and that I would put the dyed film on there and he can get the radio fixed at the dealership under warranty brand new magnum.

I told the why don't you back out the car and see if the am will come on outside of the garage so he proceeds to back out, after I move my truck and his trunk hatch is still open he catches it on the garage door and realized what he did so he trys to put his foot on the brake and it slips off and the car come back alittle more, his door opens and hits his new suburban and creases his fender at the rear tire he gets the car stopped and moves it forword and gets out, suburban 200.00 fix rear hatch 500 to fix garage door some more pounding with a hammer and it will be ok.

I felt bad for this guy so I did the window for free otherwise I would have charged him.

he was an insurance ajuster for auto shops and just the week before had a customer who put birthday presents in his tahoe and got into it to back it out of the garage and could'nt see if the glass was up or down and it was up and now in many pieces on the ground, the adjuster could'nt belive the story the guy told him, but when it happened to him he belived :evilgrin

Archived