VW Phaeton

Guest Diamond Tints

Guest Diamond Tints

Ok I know this should be in the vw section, but if mr TD can be patient and leave this here for a day or 2 that would be great.

Got one of these in the next day or so and looking for any tips or advice on this ( please dont just say cake, etc etc as not want to her that)

I seen from Pan european that the second battery needs to have a permanent feed if the cars not running, but is this a load of :lol:lol

Any help would be great :beer

Guest Diamond Tints
no...it's not a load of crap. listen to what pan said. I haven't done one but a close friend up here has and had a hell of time with it. the car's definitely a pain in the azz to work on.

For what reasons is it a pain? Any ideas?

Ok I know this should be in the vw section, but if mr TD can be patient and leave this here for a day or 2 that would be great.

Got one of these in the next day or so and looking for any tips or advice on this ( please dont just say cake, etc etc as not want to her that)

I seen from Pan european that the second battery needs to have a permanent feed if the cars not running, but is this a load of :dunno:dunno

Any help would be great :lol2

Hey Davie,

Just PM'd you and have read this thread. Kinda makes my PM look a bit lame :shock but jeez I'm glad I didn't read it before I did the Phaeton otherwise I'd have been :dunno myself.

Take his point about seat heater matrix but we have never gone to those lengths - we do cover the inside with drop sheets. We do also start cars up periodically even if they have trickle chargers on them.

Feel sure it will go sweet - you've done top end cars and this will be no different. :dunno

Guest Diamond Tints

Ok got this done today, and was a right pain in the ass to say the least :dunno but its now sussed :shock

I would also like to say cheers to Tintim in the above post for helping me as well :dunno

(and to mr TD fo the site :dunno)

Will post pics up shortly

Cheers for all the help to everyone :dunno

Guest goldtooth
:lol2 WOW, that's good to know, never done one, but when I first read the thread, I thought he was refering to doing an alarm/stereo (something electronic) :lol I don't like cars that have issues like that

:lol:lol2

:lol good to know!!!

Archived