tint on LS 460

Guest cmintenn

Drive to Atlanta?

We have family in Nashville! Drive there, tint, make some green, visit our family in Nashville!

It's on the way to Mom's house for Christmas!!!!!

(yes, go ahead and stereotype us.....we have family in EVER part of the south).

:rollin

Guest cmintenn

Thanks! I have been checking around at other places. The place I went to used 3M films. Now I am soured on them since I wasn't happy with the job. Should I go where there is a different films used? Or is 3M a good film. Another place I checked out use Diamond Films?

Guest haroldshouseoftint

this is just MY OPINION, Madico, Llumar, Solargard, Huper Optic, Global, Geoshield, Optical Technoligies, or Advantage would be the better brands to buy and have installed on your vehicle, again it's JMO, but the film is only a small portion of what you need to look at, the bigger picture is INSTALLATION, :rollin if you've already had one bad install, that is something you should be more concerned with, rather than film brand :beer

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
Thanks! I have been checking around at other places. The place I went to used 3M films. Now I am soured on them since I wasn't happy with the job. Should I go where there is a different films used? Or is 3M a good film. Another place I checked out use Diamond Films?

Dan Has a point. I have the perfect film for you. It's a litlle pricey, but , well worth it. It's called Geoshield. I did a Lexus just like yours in it and it was very good looking. I can come to Nashville and do it at your home on Saturday the 22nd. Email me at Clarence@hurricanetint.com if you would like to consider this. Thank you! :rollin

which 3m line did they use, surely is wasnt CS to have that kind of hue to it.

And although I got reprimanded by the tint fairy for asking the first time. Are you dead set on getting in done in Nashville or did you buy the car there or drive in to get it tinted.

I'm sure there is someone on the board like one peece that can help you out :rollin

Archived