help on 2008 Lexus LS600hl door panels

tinter101

There is a car with rear door screens that the gasket just lifts out but I think that's the Mercedes S class.( 7 series bmw ) I tried tugging on it and it doesn't budge. The model that has the gaskets all in one piece is the LS 430 from a couple of years ago, not this model. This window would be a pain to tuck because of how far to the side the glass goes past the moldings. It would most likely result in some creases. I guess I'll have to consult the dealership for removal instructions. If anyone comes up with a method please post it. Thanks.

hey man, behind the interior handle to open the door there are two screws, there is one screw along the side with a rubber stub/stop. and I belive theer is another one underneath the armrest or rmoving the window switch there is one there. I've done about 5 of these cars but they've been ls430, self park assist new models. snap a pic of it and I'll point out where the screws are :rollin

Tint, I know how to take the panel off, it's after the panel is off there is the whole motorized window shade in the way and I can't see how to get it out. Removing the panel in this case did nothing for me.

wow I see now. I woudnt remove that shade at all :rollin

Archived