Maxpro film

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

I don't know of Bill Burke

but I do know of PAT Burke who was instramental in getting Global to go with 110 ft on a roll and also he was co-owner of the Global distribution in tempe az it could be mesa. Bill could be his father and pat is using him and his name so it does'nt cost pat his distributorship :dunno

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I don't know of Bill Burke

but I do know of PAT Burke who was instramental in getting Global to go with 110 ft on a roll and also he was co-owner of the Global distribution in tempe az it could be mesa. Bill could be his father and pat is using him and his name so it does'nt cost pat his distributorship :dunno

:dunno Bill is Pat's dad, and Bill is involved with the making of this film :dunno but Pat could also have his fingers in it :beer

:rollin Bill is Pat's dad, and Bill is involved with the making of this film :dunno but Pat could also have his fingers in it :dunno

:dunno anybody that says different ....take the bet 237 and I want some of that action also. :beer

Guest Sprinter

sorry Pat does not have anything to do with this film, I was at my local distributor and he had the film in stock ready to sell and he told me about it all. It is Bill and another invester who are having the film made to their specifications and the film is made 100% in the USA.

Comes with the new glue everyone is using the new dyes everyone is using and to make this film their own they have changed up how the dyes are or how much of each dye is used to get the color they want. I was given about 15 feet of the 5% hp to try out and I will let you know about it. The other thing with this film is that it is rolled backwords from what most of us are use to so the easy way to say this is that it is rolled like lmar film. Did'nt ask why it was rolled that way or if they would be rolling it the other way if we wanted.

. The other thing with this film is that it is rolled backwords from what most of us are use to so the easy way to say this is that it is rolled like lmar film. Did'nt ask why it was rolled that way or if they would be rolling it the other way if we wanted.

:poke:thumb:lol2:lol2:poke

why would anyone want to do that?

Archived