Maxpro film

:thumb

I've got 6 boxes of it Im fizxing to throw out for Tint terrorist if anybody wants it.

See if it has an arizona address :poke

joke :lol2

My sources say it is Sagar and Burke and 2 other dudes.

The problem that I was having with the film and my reasons for not caring for it much is supposedly fixed. If there not hang on tight when you pull the liner.

Good color and clarity. Shrinks well.

If they have the problems straightened out it definetly a useable film :lol2

Confirmed :lol2

sorry Pat does not have anything to do with this film, I was at my local distributor and he had the film in stock ready to sell and he told me about it all. It is Bill and another invester who are having the film made to their specifications and the film is made 100% in the USA.

Comes with the new glue everyone is using the new dyes everyone is using and to make this film their own they have changed up how the dyes are or how much of each dye is used to get the color they want. I was given about 15 feet of the 5% hp to try out and I will let you know about it. The other thing with this film is that it is rolled backwords from what most of us are use to so the easy way to say this is that it is rolled like lmar film. Did'nt ask why it was rolled that way or if they would be rolling it the other way if we wanted.

Lots of phone calls today on several subjects.

I have several boxes of test film Some were rolled backwards and some were not..

As stated earlier they had a few problems with the first run and have since corrected them.

The Hp 28, 18, and 5% are awesome looking and easy shrinking films.

I was also sent Cp 28 and 38%

The Hp 28% is my favorite and it is metering 25-26 on all my chevy, ford and dodge pickup doors.

It is the closest thing Ive found yet to matching the backside of these trucks.

I would reccomend trying this film and will post a contact number from the shop Monday :poke

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joke :spit

Confirmed :lol2

I have several boxes of test film Some were rolled backwards and some were not..

As stated earlier they had a few problems with the first run and have since corrected them.

The Hp 28% is my favorite and it is metering 25-26 on all my chevy, ford and dodge pickup doors.

I would reccomend trying this film and will post a contact number from the shop Monday :spit

yeah-but you liked that OTHER film too! :twocents

Guest haroldshouseoftint
He doesnt know what he likes from day to day :lol2

:spit that's giving him a bit too much credit isn't it :lol2 I'd say more along the lines of hour to hour :twocents:spit

joke :dunno

Confirmed :thumb

I would reccomend trying this film and will post a contact number from the shop Monday :thumb

I forgot to get that number yesterday. I'll try and remember today. The more I use the film. The more I like it.

Easy shrink, good color. :lol2

Archived