Respect on this board

Guest secretagentswole

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow I keep hearing this bs line on how the industry is going to %&$# . Well maybe it is your shop going to %&$# . My shop have grown 10 fold over the last 5 years . I had a better Feb than I did Aug ( the busy month ) . Maybe it is your location . But I will say the tint industry is far from going to %&$# in my opinion it is as strong as ever

Window tint companies going out of business. Every manufacturer is marketing to auto dealerships. If new cars are tinted in house we dont get to tint them. Distributors are stealing flat glass jobs from us, they have a unfair advantage because they can get their materials cheaper.

There are lots of things that are wrong, just look around.

If you have 5 dealerships in your town that decide to go in house because a manufacturer talked them into it and set them up dont you think thats going to hurt you in sales? If every car on the lot is tinted and you get none of them anymore its going to hurt. I dont know about you but 75% of the vehicles or better are new vehicles that we tint.

So your mad becasue you couldnt provide to the dealer what someone else can by your statement . Dont even come close to the industry going to %&$# . It just isnt going your way . I really dont like dealer work . They want it for free and yesterday . They never set appointments just drop it off and expect you to move your customers out of the way for them . Then on top of that always want to pay 30 days later . So if you think its going to %&$# becasue another company took your work sorry about your luck give them something they want then .

Its not the being called a kid, its that you don't give people any respect. I know I am good.

The only "kid" around here is hangin between your legs.....and the only thing your good at is beatin him............... :poke .

:popcorn

Archived