Respect on this board

Guest secretagentswole

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clint4883

tintman 237 that is what I am trying to say. that was some of my first post. after someone saw that and took the time to explain it to me, now I kinda have a different view of it. so what I am saying is instead of ganging up on the new guy that gets on here talking about illegal tint and calling names, explain to him what could happen to the industry if it keeps happening. show a little respect for him and it will go a long way.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
uhmmm, tintman. I seemed to have forgotten my squeegee. is ok if I come back to get it? :40:lol

NO, you go home NOW, street lights on outside, all kids INSIDE :poke:poke:popcorn

I have to say I've yet to receive negative feedback on here from anyone. I'm brand new to the biz and have probably asked some stupid questions. however, I've been shown full respect and have learned quite a bit. without this forum, I would be tinting my kitchen windows right now just to have something to do. not sure if its the way you present yourself or the statements or questions you ask, but, nothing negative has been said to me. maybe getting picked on here is harmless poking fun at you. we all need a laugh from time to time. hey, wait a minute, maybe I've not been picked on cause no one likes me. :poke:popcorn:lol screw you guys. I'm going home.

:40 Don't you worry shopky.... I almost ate your lunch a few days ago... :lol2

:poke

all the "older" guys with more than 10 years experience I guess, like to gang up on the new guys.

I usually welcm all new members when they join (a few slip through the cracks ) I would paint us ALL with the same brush on that quote ..a lot of us are positive posters for the most part unles provoked :poke

One thing about this site.

When your a noob here you catch a little hell from time to time ESPECIALLY when you come off as a Illegal Tinter.

All the info on this board is free. Its been posted by long time members and people that have decided its worth getting their p@nties out of a wad and participating.

Catching some hell is a small price to pay for all the free info that we have all decided to share.

My advice to noobs to avoid catching hell would be to show some respect to US FIRST, Don't come off as a jackazz illegal tinter, don't bash long time members right off the bat.

Just be a normal person and all will be OK :popcorn You act like a divck you get treated like a divck. It`s up to you to decide if you want to suck it up and stay and participate.

A lot of the older members here don't take lightly the free info that is given away here. We learned all this shvit the HARD way. Noobs come here and act like we owe them something sometimes when actually it the other way.

Show some respect to the guys that have put a HELLUVA lot of time into this site and then maybe it will be reciprocated assuming you dont out yourself as a illegal tinting hack right off the bat :lol

I dont see why noobs get all butt hurt so easily.

Mike sums itup well here ..good post Mdog :poke

Guest haroldshouseoftint
tintman 237 that is what I am trying to say. that was some of my first post. after someone saw that and took the time to explain it to me, now I kinda have a different view of it. so what I am saying is instead of ganging up on the new guy that gets on here talking about illegal tint and calling names, explain to him what could happen to the industry if it keeps happening. show a little respect for him and it will go a long way.

:lol that is what we all were doing, but being new to the board, NUBS don't seems to get it :poke

30 people in a thread! Wow, look what brings us together. :40:cry

a good ganging up on, and this time, it's not on you :lol2:poke:popcorn

Guest clint4883

justn8 I never thought about some one like hilary getting in office and taking the privlege of tint away. I was just caught up with making the customer happy. if I didn't the next guy would.

I have to say I've yet to receive negative feedback on here from anyone. I'm brand new to the biz and have probably asked some stupid questions. however, I've been shown full respect and have learned quite a bit. without this forum, I would be tinting my kitchen windows right now just to have something to do. not sure if its the way you present yourself or the statements or questions you ask, but, nothing negative has been said to me. maybe getting picked on here is harmless poking fun at you. we all need a laugh from time to time. hey, wait a minute, maybe I've not been picked on cause no one likes me. :poke:popcorn:lol screw you guys. I'm going home.

I tried to find a reason not to like ya and I decided it's your location! :40:lol2

playin the kentucky card huh? good choice. :poke

Archived