Respect on this board

Guest secretagentswole

Guest vclimber
maybe I should try selling the crack there is probably more money in that any way. :poke if I can sling it like I do film I would be rich. :popcorn

No OLFA, this is the most ignorant post. :poke

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clint4883

your right there are plenty of legal jobs but everything you are ever taught is make the customer happy. but you do have the draw the line some where. and I am not saying there are not plenty of work just saying that window tinting could become illegal period.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
all the "older" guys with more than 10 years experience I guess, like to gang up on the new guys.

I usually welcm all new members when they join (a few slip through the cracks ) I would paint us ALL with the same brush on that quote ..a lot of us are positive posters for the most part unles provoked :poke

:poke , I always try and give everyone a warm welcome, prehaps if they come on and post about ILLEGAL work, I'll be subtle about it, and just say

GO AWAY NOOB

:40:popcorn:lol

Wow I keep hearing this bs line on how the industry is going to %&$# . Well maybe it is your shop going to %&$# . My shop have grown 10 fold over the last 5 years . I had a better Feb than I did Aug ( the busy month ) . Maybe it is your location . But I will say the tint industry is far from going to %&$# in my opinion it is as strong as ever

Window tint companies going out of business. Every manufacturer is marketing to auto dealerships. If new cars are tinted in house we dont get to tint them. Distributors are stealing flat glass jobs from us, they have a unfair advantage because they can get their materials cheaper.

There are lots of things that are wrong, just look around.

If you have 5 dealerships in your town that decide to go in house because a manufacturer talked them into it and set them up dont you think thats going to hurt you in sales? If every car on the lot is tinted and you get none of them anymore its going to hurt. I dont know about you but 75% of the vehicles or better are new vehicles that we tint.

Archived