Respect on this board

Guest secretagentswole

WTF? Your a Fireman? What are you trying to do? Jack people up with illegal tint so you can get called out to scrape them up off the pavement afterwards? I guess it works out for you either way, you get paid reguardless :poke

That would be like a Cop selling illegal weapons to people, Oh dont get hurt with that :popcorn

As Fireman and a public servant I would think you would have a better moral character than what you showing.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calling them an idiot and a jackazz just because they don't undrstand something.

like the quote button? :lol2

now THAT was funny :poke:lol:40

ok....so after all this reading, this is what I want to know. secretagentswole starts this thread then is gone...and clinton takes over. any chance there is an IP address in common? :popcorn

clinton...when you are 35-40....you will look back on this and realize what a waste of your time it was. You are a "rookie" takin his razin from some "veterans" and are being a big suck hole about it. Suck it up dude. its called a right of passage....you should be honored. These ppl have ALOT of combined knowledge. sit back, take yer azz slappin and learn....or for that matter, share your apparently abundant knowledge with us all....we are all willing to learn.

oh...and secretagentswole...."dose" is spelled "does" ....im suprised the grammar n@zi didnt jump on that for ya. :poke

Guest Key West
I don't really car if you like me or not. I am not trying to win a popularity contest or anything.

Thats good!!! Wouldn't want to disappoint you!! :popcorn Right now, you'd come in a close second to the LB brothers.

Guest clint4883

one slick tinter I am taking it fine, and if you want to help the industry then take time to explain it to the new guys why you shouldn't be tinting illegal. like I said that is what was done for me from a someone on this site and now I have a better understanding and feel the need to do my part, but then on ther other hand yall enjoy ganging up on people cause it makes you feel like a big man I guess.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
mdog, you wanna say that the industry is going to &*^& because of "hacks", take the time to explain why you shouldn't be doing it and it will help all of us out. I know we don't get paid to give advice or tips but eventually we won't be getting paid at all if every state does away with window tinting period. Well except for flat glass. and that is how it was explained to me with professionalism and I can understand that a little better.

:popcorn OK, so with your above post, how is coming on a public forum bragging about the illegal tint you have, helping this industry in anyway whatso ever?

If people who do tinting keep doing illegal work, there won't be an industry anymore, it will be ILLEGAL to have tint on your vehicles, the majority of us on here, don't have another job, tinting is HOW we feed our families, put a roof over our head etc etc, so if you "kids" keep doing illegal work, and tinting for autos is banned completly, where does that leave all of us "old timers/farts" up :poke creek, that's where.

TBC I can only do what I can do and nothing else.

I know one thing, this industry not going to hell because of me. We turn down people wanting illegal work all the time.

Illegal tinting is just one small reason this industry is going to hell but its something YOU can control yourself. So either your part of the problem or your not.

I am NOT part of the problem and I make that decision every day and its the right decision.

Some states have totally unreasonable laws I have to admit that.

With all due respect to everyone...

I bet I can get bashed in two words or less. :cry:poke

Oh, and whomever wants to stop calling me Eric can by all means start calling me "kid." :cry

:popcorn Don't say the H.O. word there kid, or the fan club will come out :cry:cry

I have to say I've yet to receive negative feedback on here from anyone. I'm brand new to the biz and have probably asked some stupid questions. however, I've been shown full respect and have learned quite a bit. without this forum, I would be tinting my kitchen windows right now just to have something to do. not sure if its the way you present yourself or the statements or questions you ask, but, nothing negative has been said to me. maybe getting picked on here is harmless poking fun at you. we all need a laugh from time to time. hey, wait a minute, maybe I've not been picked on cause no one likes me. :lol2:lol2:lol2 screw you guys. I'm going home.

Ya, no one likes you, so take your squegee and GO HOME :lol (there is that better)

That's cool !

Cause this kid happens to appreciate and respect his elders :40

After all.... It's not his fault back when he was a kid mountains were mole hills! :lol:cry

to me mole hills are still MOUNTAINS some kids now days, can't get any sayings right :lol

Anybody that comes on this board bragging or talking about doing illegal tint SHOULD catch some hell from members on this site.

You people are part of whats wrong with this industry. :poke

Thank You, that is what I'm trying to say to all the kids :lol2

uhmmm, tintman. I seemed to have forgotten my squeegee. is ok if I come back to get it? :40:DD

yeah some states do have ridiculous laws......but texas (where clinton is) and florida (where secretsteroidswole is) have great laws that others would love to have. so don't abuse them clinton. or you will possible lose them. :popcorn

Archived