Respect on this board

Guest secretagentswole

Guest vclimber
:cry that is what we all were doing, but being new to the board, NUBS don't seems to get it :poke
30 people in a thread! Wow, look what brings us together. :lol2:poke

a good ganging up on, and this time, it's not on you :cry:lol:popcorn

:40 I know... I think that's why I stuck around in here. :cry

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy is in texas? I hope one of his illegal tint job customers dont plow into me on the road :poke

Texas has very reasonable tint laws.

Might as well be selling crack to people on the corners :popcorn

Guest vclimber
I was just caught up with making the customer happy. if I didn't the next guy would.

You have a noble job serving others as a firefighter. This viewpoint is totally contrary to what you do. :popcorn

I have to say I've yet to receive negative feedback on here from anyone. I'm brand new to the biz and have probably asked some stupid questions. however, I've been shown full respect and have learned quite a bit. without this forum, I would be tinting my kitchen windows right now just to have something to do. not sure if its the way you present yourself or the statements or questions you ask, but, nothing negative has been said to me. maybe getting picked on here is harmless poking fun at you. we all need a laugh from time to time. hey, wait a minute, maybe I've not been picked on cause no one likes me. :poke:popcorn:lol2 screw you guys. I'm going home.

OK, :cry:lol Go away, you hack KID!!! Your kitchen already needs to be redone!!! (by a PRO, this time!!) :poke There, feel better now? :lol:40:cry

actually, no, I was wrong. getting picked on sucks. I take it back. :cry I wanna be cool again. :lol

Guest clint4883

maybe I should try selling the crack there is probably more money in that any way. :poke if I can sling it like I do film I would be rich. :popcorn

Guest Olfablade
justn8 I never thought about some one like hilary getting in office and taking the privlege of tint away. I was just caught up with making the customer happy. if I didn't the next guy would.

That is the MOST ignorant thing I have read all day :popcorn

Wow I keep hearing this bs line on how the industry is going to %&$# . Well maybe it is your shop going to %&$# . My shop have grown 10 fold over the last 5 years . I had a better Feb than I did Aug ( the busy month ) . Maybe it is your location . But I will say the tint industry is far from going to %&$# in my opinion it is as strong as ever .

I was just caught up with making the customer happy. if I didn't the next guy would.

Thats a cop out.

I am in the same boat.

We tell people to leave all the time if they have to have it illegal.

There are plenty of other customers to replace them with legal jobs.

Archived