Did I do that?

Guest allprotinter

I think every post that has nothing to do with this thread needs to be removed :twocents

Its not censoring post when your simply trying to keep the post on topic and not a bitchfest :evilgrin

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think every post that has nothing to do with this thread needs to be removed :spit

Its not censoring post when your simply trying to keep the post on topic and not a bitchfest :evilgrin

I agree, most people come here to expand their knowledge, to get ideas and such and yes even a little comradery. All the petty crap just dilutes all the valuable information on here and frustrates everyone just thirsty for knowledge. :twocents

There should be an LB medal award or something for some of these people!

Just as I hit the submit button I realized that I was off topic. Sorry, that is a tough situtation dude but I would proceed carefully because there are so many people nowadays that are just looking to get over on you. The first thing I would do is ask the customer to give it several weeks to see if there is any mositure that hasn't dried out yet. :evilgrin hopefully

Anyways I hope for the best for you and Good Luck! :twocents

You ever TRIED to take out a back glass with a BB or pellet gun? NOT so easy, I can assure you!!! Even with a suppressed .22 it's a BITCH!!!

Hey KW I don't know what kind of guns your using but I can tell you from personal experience that a 20 dollar spring loaded bb gun can shatter a back glass.

Damned if I do and damned if I don't.

You know guys…….. this is BS. I posted taking up for this guy cause he was getting hassled by several people who really surprised me that they would be doing it and now my post has been removed. How many of you young guys realize how many VERY fine men have died on battle fields around the world in the name of free speech and our rights that you so flippantly disregard. You have a problem with what is being posted figure out another way to solve the problem, please think about what you are doing when YOU censor free speech. Pull the whole dam thread but don’t any of you dare make yourself the ruler and selectively edit the thread. It’s a slippery slope to our not having any rights. My war was Vietnam and this pisses me off. My post was in no way bad to anyone only congrats to him for standing up for himself. You guys are my friends and I don’t mean any disrespect but you guys really freaked me out this morning.

God bless us all.

Stan Foster

Guess you can see how I voted on the censorship thread. I don’t belong to any other board like this and don’t know what is common. If this is normal God help us all.

That's why the new section was set up, so that we wouldn't have to delete things when a thread gets hijacked by totally off topic arguing, when it happens we will split those posts off the topic and move them to the hall of shame where people don't have to see it. :thumb

That’s fine Ric. I would not want your job for any amount of money and I’m addicted to money. I think we all should look at the way we post to new people here and practice better manners so we don’t have to be in the new section. This place is home for lots of us, let’s respect our home.

I don’t have a answer to new people like the two current ones who are here to only cause trouble. I know in my house in the real world I would kick their ass out. I know what happens with them coming back but soon they seem to fade away like cheap film. I try to ignore them and if we as a gang!!!!!! Just don’t respond to the BS maybe it will stop.

Thank most of you for being great people to hang with.

Stan Foster

I do not want to see this place be a joke. I really hope the new section will help. You did the right thing :thumb

Why does a person turn on defrost on warm night? How can you mess up the antaena with scrapping back glass? Is this really our fault?

Ok back on topic. Am I reading this correct? You scraped the rear? Ya that would damage the defroster lines and antenna.

Where in DE are you?

Archived