Cutting table for Mobile Jobs

Need to get a cutting table for mobile jobs, don't want to risk trimming on custy's car anymore and when I squeege 2 pieces together on car, the pieces shift sometimes, plus sometimes it takes forever just to line up the 2 pieces. Any ideas anyone?

2 pieces??? are you talkin bout 2 piecing windows???

I know some use a large plexiglass style that can fit into the car with them but its awkward and I'm stumped for ideas right now.

"plexiglass"????

Just use the coffee table glass for now it should be tempered and strong enough for some abuse. :krazy

I know some use a large plexiglass style that can fit into the car with them but its awkward and I'm stumped for ideas right now.

"plexiglass"????

Good idea!...I bet its lighter and I could prop it up vertically to use it for hanging film before applying. I saw in one shop they had a piece of glass attatched w/ pvc piping on sides of glass w/ wheels on bottom so u could roll it around anywhere.

Here's an old tip of the week link of mine :

http://www.tintdude.com/totw46.html

I like a 3' x 6' shet of glass to use as a peeler..but not realistic..it is if you have 4 sheets of 1.5' x 3' sheets of glass ..strap them together, easy to carry ..just stack them side by side ..turns into a 6x3 sheet for peeling any back window, then separate them use 2 of the panes on each side of the car for door peeling 3'x3' on each side of the car fo peeling any door :thumb

Archived