Feeling old

Guest cartek
I was just reading in the classifieds and saw this...
WE NEED AN EXPERIENCED AND PROFFESIONAL TINTER WILLING TO TINT UP TO AT LEAST 10 CARS IN ONE DAY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 730 TO 630 PLUS 6 DAYS A WEEK

Damn.

Just, damn.

Man I feel old.

so is it at least 10 a day

or...

up to 10 a day

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest secretagentswole

%&$#, iam from florida, and I was doing that in my shop.

I got all my teeth, never did m*th in my life

digicut has classified adds on here that state dr*g test required.

But there are deffinatley some m*th shops I mean tint shops bangin out %&$# jobs. there is more of a m*th problem mid west than in florida.

Guest thatsnappyguy
I dont care who you are. its impossible :confuse

now I wouldnt say that its impossible at all. no I dont tint 10 cars everyday...but u can ask cajun and walkers how full the lot is with cars on saturday... during a normal weekday...I do about 3-4 full tints. on a saturday we, boss and I, tint anywhere between 12-15 vehicles. not all are always 4 doors cars, but its a normal saturday to see about 12-15 vehicles get tinted.... no bs.

as far as tinting 10 4 door cars everyday of the week...not practicle on an 8-9 hour day doing it by yourself. on a normal day when I was at the dealership tinting over there, I would tint about 8-9 cars a day. but they were all the same, back to back same car all day. and that would be from 8am till about 7 pm. I consider myself fast when it comes to production mode, and I wasnt pumping out 10 a day even though it was the same car in and out.

now I wouldnt say that its impossible at all. no I dont tint 10 cars everyday...but u can ask cajun and walkers how full the lot is with cars on saturday... during a normal weekday...I do about 3-4 full tints. on a saturday we, boss and I, tint anywhere between 12-15 vehicles. not all are always 4 doors cars, but its a normal saturday to see about 12-15 vehicles get tinted.... no bs.

as far as tinting 10 4 door cars everyday of the week...not practicle on an 8-9 hour day doing it by yourself. on a normal day when I was at the dealership tinting over there, I would tint about 8-9 cars a day. but they were all the same, back to back same car all day. and that would be from 8am till about 7 pm. I consider myself fast when it comes to production mode, and I wasnt pumping out 10 a day even though it was the same car in and out.

ohh yeea, snappy's the man around heerr.I can truly vouch for that :lolbananarock.gif

Guest kflemin9

Yea yall gotta line em up on the road... and u can tell its often bc the grass has taken quite a toll

keep it up tho :lol

12-15 cars a day my arse :rollin

we can do 5-6 maybe 7 and finish aroudn 7pm starting at 930 or so. that's with 3 of us hitting it one by one. I can understand 15 cars with just doing front roll ups :rollin:rollin

nobody is capable of doing this alone unless your got a spray paint can on your side or chuck norris :lol6

Guest thatsnappyguy
12-15 cars a day my arse :dunno

we can do 5-6 maybe 7 and finish aroudn 7pm starting at 930 or so. that's with 3 of us hitting it one by one. I can understand 15 cars with just doing front roll ups :thumb:thumb

nobody is capable of doing this alone unless your got a spray paint can on your side or chuck norris :nope

well it sounds to me like yall are just very slow. yall need to work out a lil gameplan like we have established and maybe yall can get more done. if it take 3 of yall to do half of what we do, its just a matter of delegation. im not gonna get into our routine, but it works for us. and like I said its no BS. just cuz u cant do it doesnt mean we cant do it.

Archived