Feeling old

I was just reading in the classifieds and saw this...

WE NEED AN EXPERIENCED AND PROFFESIONAL TINTER WILLING TO TINT UP TO AT LEAST 10 CARS IN ONE DAY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 730 TO 630 PLUS 6 DAYS A WEEK

Damn.

Just, damn.

Man I feel old.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember just about 2 years ago I would still be all over the garage floor like my a** was on fire doing about 7-8 a day. Now I dont want 5 a day. Just getting older I guess. I turn the radio up and when its done its done, and cant wait till beer thirty. The ol body just aching more I guess or maybe the age. :shock:lol6

WE NEED AN EXPERIENCED AND PROFFESIONAL TINTER WILLING TO TINT UP TO AT LEAST 10 CARS IN ONE DAY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 730 TO 630 PLUS 6 DAYS A WEEK

Damn.

Just, damn.

Man I feel old.

Dude!.......I will hire a dozen guys like that! :lol6 ...................Man, I would even pay them a couple hundred dollars a week but only if they are willing to work every other sunday as well............and sometimes stay after & work wash my cars and if they do a good job I might give them a nice crisp Lincoln! :shock:lol6

Translation;

We need a florida hack with no life to join our team of m*th addicts.... :rollin

Exactly. They don't even care if they still have thier teeth. Keep em in the shop... no need in scaring the customers with all those sores and no teeth! :lol2

Guest Old Dude

Damn.

Just, damn.

Man I feel old.

Maybe it's just front doors on SUV,s :rollin I might could squeeze ten of those, oh wait, NO!

Archived