Feeling old

I was just reading in the classifieds and saw this...
WE NEED AN EXPERIENCED AND PROFFESIONAL TINTER WILLING TO TINT UP TO AT LEAST 10 CARS IN ONE DAY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 730 TO 630 PLUS 6 DAYS A WEEK

Damn.

Just, damn.

Man I feel old.

I love it when people say how many cars as if all cars are the same lol ,I call bullshit on anybody claiming more tahn 5-6 a day if you are cleaning prepping trimming installing no help from anyone at all :thumb

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mattstronguk
I love it when people say how many cars as if all cars are the same lol ,I call bullshit on anybody claiming more tahn 5-6 a day if you are cleaning prepping trimming installing no help from anyone at all orngbiggrin.gif

I agree I dont like doing more than 2 cars a day, but then I dont think I could do more than 2 at the moment with only 1.5years exp under my belt. I certainly think it will take a good few more years to get to 5-6 hand cutting too!

I was just gripeing at myself today, why can't I seem to do more than 2.5 to 3 cars a day, after 13+ years...

I did spend about 1 hour driving and 1 hour on the phone talking to customers, though.

Never could, never will do 5-10 cars a day. My quality level would be REALLY REALLY LOW.

Guest mattstronguk
I was just gripeing at myself today, why can't I seem to do more than 2.5 to 3 cars a day, after 13+ years...

I did spend about 1 hour driving and 1 hour on the phone talking to customers, though.

Never could, never will do 5-10 cars a day. My quality level would be REALLY REALLY LOW.

:thumb Quality takes time!

Guest tintingbytami

I'm with ya tintdue I remember back in the day I'd do up to 15 a day but that was 10yrs ago and beyond ..lol I can't do more than 7 now and thats pushing myself to the limit. My arms are wore out...

Archived