Old QDP vs. new QDP

The new QDP has a gold sticker on the boxes and it still shrinks very easily...I'm back to SolarGard Supreme HP now because I only use QDP when its very cold but I tend to keep a roll of 10% on the revolver just cause looking out it seems lighter than 20% Global HP and it is so in Demand here!!!Just curious though...what are you guys paying for 40" 110 ' rolls from your distributor? I'm paying $$$$$ and I feel it's too much especially since I spend about $5k a month in Window Tint...Autos only!!!

Thank You

Team Hallstar!!!

Please refrain from postign tint prices in public. thank you.

I don't understand why anyone using 5K worth of film per month would complain about film prices. You must be making big time dollars if you use that much film, so I've got no sympathy. :beer The colder months of the year, I'm happy if I gross that much in sales for the whole month... :eyebrows

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah but when they are only charging $89 for a full car.......the film flies out the door fast and the cost is high!!!

No, I agree with Hoosier on this.....5K a month worth of film is a crap load of film....should be slamming on income.

well, I've been using the new QDP for over a week now and absolutely love the stuff. now that I got the hang of shrinking it...I find it shrinks even easier than the Llullu that I used to use. My only negative comment on it, is that I wish it was a tad bit thicker...but then again, if it were thicker, it probably wouldnt work as well with the dot matrix...which have been turning out fantastic.

:rollin:gasp two thumbs up on this stuff.

Guest willie
well, I've been using the new QDP for over a week now and absolutely love the stuff. now that I got the hang of shrinking it...I find it shrinks even easier than the Llullu that I used to use. My only negative comment on it, is that I wish it was a tad bit thicker...but then again, if it were thicker, it probably wouldnt work as well with the dot matrix...which have been turning out fantastic.

:rollin:gasp two thumbs up on this stuff.

Good to hear catdaddy. This new stuff is a tad thicker than the old :gasp

Archived