Waiver and care sheet/reciept

I'm a mobile tinter located in michigan, and I'm figuring to cover my ass, I tint cars "illegally" I guess sometimes by putting film on the front windows when it is not legal in michigan. Do any of you shop owners have a copy of a waiver I could have my customers sign to void myself of any liability involved in that?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
Actually, my Llullu DISTRIBUTOR told me what to put on my invoices in order to avoid any liability problems with !llegal tinting. :poke:eyebrows:poke

I gotta hear this one........spill it :lol2

they told me that as long as I put on the invoice that the customer was informed that the tint was !llegal and that they accept full responisibility and had the invoice signed, that I was free and clear of any liability. :eyebrows

they told me that as long as I put on the invoice that the customer was informed that the tint was !llegal and that they accept full responisibility and had the invoice signed, that I was free and clear of any liability. :eyebrows

:poke:lol2:poke

Guest willie

I wonder why they dont put that on ther warranty cards then :poke

Guest CajunTinter

:poke :poke :lol2 :lol2

Guest StreetsAheadWindowTinting

Here in New Zealand we are liable for a $30,000 fine for !llegal installs, not worth that at all. Anyways who wants a death on their concience?? :eyebrows

Archived