Waiver and care sheet/reciept

Guest willie
Here in New Zealand we are liable for a $30,000 fine for !llegal installs, not worth that at all. Anyways who wants a death on their concience?? :poke

Good post dude :eyebrows

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh I'm not saying it doesnt apply to me at all. If I didnt care I wouldnt ask and I expected a little more than being the laughing stock, especially from people in the same line of work. I dont know where you are from, but in this state I couldnt name a shop that WONT tint your front windows, everywhere I have ever been or any place I have ever talked to will do it but you have to sign a waiver prior to doing it and I was just looking for some of the wording from those waivers, thats all. you do things your way ill do them mine

"if you cant say anything nice dont say it at all" :)

Guest willie
oh I'm not saying it doesnt apply to me at all. If I didnt care I wouldnt ask and I expected a little more than being the laughing stock, especially from people in the same line of work. I dont know where you are from, but in this state I couldnt name a shop that WONT tint your front windows, everywhere I have ever been or any place I have ever talked to will do it but you have to sign a waiver prior to doing it and I was just looking for some of the wording from those waivers, thats all. you do things your way ill do them mine

"if you cant say anything nice dont say it at all" :)

Welcome to the board dude, its just a subject that gets beat to death around here :thumb

Read around theres been alot of discussions about this. Personally we dont do it here in TX because our laws

are fair. IMO whoever said having them sign a waiver is just an admission of guilt on your part said it best.

If your gonna do it just do it nobody can stop you but I wouldnt leave a paper trail :thumb

"if you cant say anything nice dont say it at all" :thumb

Welcome to the board dude, its just a subject that gets beat to death around here :thumb

Read around theres been alot of discussions about this. Personally we dont do it here in TX because our laws

are fair. IMO whoever said having them sign a waiver is just an admission of guilt on your part said it best.

If your gonna do it just do it nobody can stop you but I wouldnt leave a paper trail :)

:lol6 and cash only

Archived