RESPONSIBILITY

Guest tint phantom

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so if you get pulled over going 180 in a z06 vette can the cop go after the chevy dealer for your stupidity. I see me job as an information source but at the end of the day I have a business to run. if an adult comes in looking for something past the legal limit but is doing it for protection not privacy I recommend them getting a note from their skin or eye doctor to help with the cops. other then that im here to do what my customers need.

Guest kytinter

those sure are some stiff and crazy laws!! I live in eastern ky and have been tinting windows off and on for about 15 years, I taught myself by getting some tint and going at it..naturally I sucked at it for a while and after practicing on my cars I got much better...anyway I tint all of my vehicle with 5% on every window with a strip across the top of windshield and then 35% from the strip down covering the whole windshield! some may not like or think its crazy but I like it and it makes the cars look much better! I haven't had any problems around here over tint ever! but I hope im not jinxing myself but I did however get a ticket in Virginia due to the tint and it cost me 180$$ and he didn't realize the whole windshield was tinted! sorry for hijacking this thread!

Archived