Can't seem to get it right

Where are you located GoFast??

There are some good tinting schools in the country.

If you want to be skilled enough to be able to charge people and get good referrals from them, you really need to get proper training.

Otherwise, you may be destined to be "that hack down the skreet" everybody's talking sh!t about.... :spit

Hey Shady, What is a "SKREET?" Is that a new term for a mountain?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to be skilled enough to be able to charge people and get good referrals from them, you really need to get proper training.

Otherwise, you may be destined to be "that hack down the skreet" everybody's talking sh!t about.... :rollin

You know, the skreet, market skreet, elm skreet, 1st skeet, Martin lutha king skreet.... :spit

I'm in the Bay Area, CA.

I got Stan's DVD's, and that will have to be it. I can't take the time off to do the tint school, as much as I would like to.

I will NOT be the hack down the street. My detailing, I take to the Nth degree, the tinting will be as well. It will just take some time to get there.

Guest oasisglatint

Otherwise, you may be destined to be "that hack down the skreet" everybody's talking sh!t about.... :quote

You know, the skreet, market skreet, elm skreet, 1st skeet, Martin lutha king skreet.... :bingo

He must not get out much in da bruick :lol

I'm in the Bay Area, CA.

I got Stan's DVD's, and that will have to be it. I can't take the time off to do the tint school, as much as I would like to.

I will NOT be the hack down the street. My detailing, I take to the Nth degree, the tinting will be as well. It will just take some time to get there.

I love his attitude! He ain't skerrred! :bingo

I'm in the Bay Area, CA.

I love his attitude! He ain't skerrred! :quote

I'm in the Bay Area, CA.

My detailing, I take to the Nth degree, the tinting will be as well. It will just take some time to get there.

Are they making you guys reclaim your water there??

They are starting to make them implement systems here.

My friend owns a carwash here and they are in the process of upfitting a system there, but of coarse he's not mobile.

I was wondering how the mobile guys handle that???

Archived