competing against a distributor/tint shop

Guest teamfutaba

In my opinion and my opinion only and this does not reflect the views of the owner of this board Madico is the biggest backstabbing company there is in the business and I dont care for there film anyways. :evileye

You should be careful of SolarGard/Bekeart if you think Madico is bad. :hmmm:lol

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mr3y1956
Well you guys I got bored today and with wetintcars showing his azz on the solomatrix rumor thread I did some google searching.

One thing that really interest me is this thread. I did some research on some of those companies selling film that posted that they werent into bidding or wouldnt bid against people

buying film from them.

I guess this question is for Mark Reynolds at valuetint.com. Is Architectural Window Tint LLC a compnay that you serve as a registered agent for which in turn is

located at the same address with the same phone number as value tint.com a matter of public record a company bidding commercial jobs :evileye

There are many reasons why you form LLC's None of which I feel will appease you. My Son and I spend our day on the phone talking to tint shops and processing orders. I spent most of Monday with some folks that came in wanting me to help them add flat glass to their Tint Shop. They don't buy film from me and he offered to pay for my time. I refused because 3 decades ago, I had people in my life that were willing to help me. Most of the people on this board are trying to do the same thing. With the economic climate such as it is we need to be lifting each other up, not trying to tear them down.

Guest Texstar
Well you guys I got bored today and with wetintcars showing his azz on the solomatrix rumor thread I did some google searching.

One thing that really interest me is this thread. I did some research on some of those companies selling film that posted that they werent into bidding or wouldnt bid against people

buying film from them.

I guess this question is for Mark Reynolds at valuetint.com. Is Architectural Window Tint LLC a compnay that you serve as a registered agent for which in turn is

located at the same address with the same phone number as value tint.com a matter of public record a company bidding commercial jobs :evileye

There are many reasons why you form LLC's None of which I feel will appease you. My Son and I spend our day on the phone talking to tint shops and processing orders. I spent most of Monday with some folks that came in wanting me to help them add flat glass to their Tint Shop. They don't buy film from me and he offered to pay for my time. I refused because 3 decades ago, I had people in my life that were willing to help me. Most of the people on this board are trying to do the same thing. With the economic climate such as it is we need to be lifting each other up, not trying to tear them down.

Not trying to tear anyone down. Just hunting the truth and not real keen on evasive answers. You ought to be proud of the business you built. There was a specific question asked on this thread and I personally dont think it was answered truthfully. Just like on the other thread. In one sentence you say you dont sell flat then another your offering it for sale. Do you or dont you and do you bid against those that you are selling product to? If you have nothing to hide then you shouldnt have a problem posting the answers. I am glad you are doing well in these tough economic times and applaud you. Just answer the questions, Im not the only one that wants to know the truth. :hmmm

Guest Texstar
:evileye Getting good!!!

Just hunting the truth. You and I may not always agree but I can count on you to tell the truth, unlike what were getting here. So if he comes back on here and uses the wife owns the compnay excuse Im wondering if his wife bids against people he sells film to since he already stated also she buys film from other distributors just like us.:hmmm'

Must be sad that his "wifes" own company wont buy his flat glass films (if he sells them) :lol

Guest mr3y1956
:dunno Getting good!!!

Pit Stop does make a point, it does sound confusing, but it's not is as it seems.

Valuetint.com sells auto films on the internet, check it out, there are no flat films listed.

I have sold rolls of films to shops across the nation, but not on the internet, they were personal relationships I built over time.

Just because I sell some flatglass films over the phone to a tint shop does not mean that I competed with anyone other than a MFG or another distbtr.

There are some websites that sell Flat Films over the internet to anyone and just because I don't agree doesn't mean that I'm going to try to ice pick them to the head.

Who knows maybe I'm the one missing out.

Guest crazytinter

Sounds like VALUETINT.COM is a straight up kind of guy. I am enjoying reading this tread. Keep it going. Go after the manny's that still have not answered the question.

Guest vclimber

This is what this thread is all about. Like valuetint said, things are hard enough in this economic climate... but add having to compete against a company that supplies you and has the pricing advantage of a Dist or MFG. Now it gets much more challenging for the retail dealer. A distributor that has ownership of a company that advertises and does business on a retail level against the said distributor's customers at an unfair pricing advantage would be very concerning.

It looks like Pit Stop is trying to make sense of his posts. Mark said that he does not compete in retail against his customers but his wife has a retail company. It does sound a little confusing so I would just ask if his wife's company is this Architectural Tint with the same phone#? :dunno

crazytinter has a point... what about the companies that have not responded? The big offenders are obvious, I just wish they post an explanation as to why we should purchase from them when they compete against us. As for the others... if they are doing it too, it will only be a matter of time before they are found out.

Guest Texstar
Sounds like VALUETINT.COM is a straight up kind of guy. I am enjoying reading this tread. Keep it going. Go after the manny's that still have not answered the question.

I gove him props like Vclimber said for responding and running a good business, I just wish he would quit going in circles and answer the questions straight up :dunno

If you read all his posts its just to contradicting not confusing :dunno

Archived