competing against a distributor/tint shop

Guest teamfutaba

Guest teamfutaba
I just wish he would quit going in circles and answer the questions straight up :lol2

If you read all his posts its just to contradicting not confusing :lol2

hear the water splashing do you... thats a saying we have around here when someone is swimming backwards.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texstar
I just wish he would quit going in circles and answer the questions straight up :twocents

If you read all his posts its just to contradicting not confusing :twocents

hear the water splashing do you... thats a saying we have around here when someone is swimming backwards.

At the rate this guys swimming backwards Michael Phelps wouldnt even have a chance :ohcrap

tint_protest.jpg

Ok, I gave everyone a week off because of SEMA. Interestingly, two out of the 4 majors that were there in attendance have already responded... so I raise the question again to the MFG's and Dist's who have yet to respond. Do you sell film directly to retail customers thus putting yourself in direct competition against your customers? Us window film dealers would like to here from you. This is a wonderful opportunity to explain your business practices to customers and potential customers who may be considering doing business with you. :twocents

VCLIMBER - but You know the way HOW to avoid such situation - rename company, film or so one. MFG open own teams with NO NAMES - lot of tricks....

You - americans - trust toooo much such things like DEALERS SERTIFICATE. In reality this is just piece of paper with seal....

MEANS 100% ZERO....

IMHO

IMHO

IMHO

Guest mr3y1956
I just wish he would quit going in circles and answer the questions straight up :twocents

If you read all his posts its just to contradicting not confusing :twocents

At the rate this guys swimming backwards Michael Phelps wouldnt even have a chance :ohcrap

At this point I've been very transparent and open about my life in an effort to clear any misconceptions.

I'm a small fish in a big pond. I pose no threat to any of you. Meanwhile the big MFG's have bought out their distributors so they can sell directly to your customers. Just ask WETINTCARS. None of the big players will even give you the time of day and could care less about your opinions because they are taking your business out from under your nose!! But hey, they got kewl T shirts and hats!!!!

and brochures with pretty pictures too!!!

At this point I've been very transparent and open about my life in an effort to clear any misconceptions.

I'm a small fish in a big pond. I pose no threat to any of you. Meanwhile the big MFG's have bought out their distributors so they can sell directly to your customers. Just ask WETINTCARS. None of the big players will even give you the time of day and could care less about your opinions because they are taking your business out from under your nose!! But hey, they got kewl T shirts and hats!!!!

Mark is genuine. He has got it right. :twocents

Guest vclimber
tint_protest.jpg

VCLIMBER - but You know the way HOW to avoid such situation - rename company, film or so one. MFG open own teams with NO NAMES - lot of tricks....

You - americans - trust toooo much such things like DEALERS SERTIFICATE. In reality this is just piece of paper with seal....

MEANS 100% ZERO....

IMHO

IMHO

IMHO

:gasp Just like are little Armenian friend right? :jerkit

Yeah, you're tight Leo, sometime we can be pretty clueless... but I am learning.

Yes, Sir!

That can be called WorldWide made films @MADE IN USA@ - choose Your brand. :jerkit

There is one more man - in Singapore - he have some 5 names, like he have some 5-7 brands on stock, always.

In Moscow there are some 5 - EXCLUSIVE DEALERS fo GARWARE.

That's easy...

Xclusive = total %&$#.

Work hard - and win. All other - %&$#

Guest teamfutaba
I just wish he would quit going in circles and answer the questions straight up :rollin

If you read all his posts its just to contradicting not confusing :)

At the rate this guys swimming backwards Michael Phelps wouldnt even have a chance :twocents

talk about little fish in a big pond. I called lulu the other day to order some DL15. they said -.--sf. I asked if that was there dont ever call us again or we dont want your business price.

Well 4 before the weekend is not bad. :rollin

So far those that state that they do not compete with their dealers for customers are:

Solomatrix

OTI

Johnson

Geoshield

Thank you for your quick response, your customers and potential customers greatly appreciate it.

We would love to here from the rest of the suppliers:

CP Films

Madico

BSF

3M

Hanita Tek

SunTek

Huper

V-Kool

Global

Ultra Film

Valuetint

Aegis

ASWF

If I missed anyone forgive me, we'd love to here from you to on this subject. :twocents

Hey vclimber, long time. Sorry for the delay in answering this question, I have been on the road non stop for the past few months.

Global & Solar Control Films will not compete with dealers, period. This would be a conflict of interest with our customer base. I very much enjoy working on large projects, creating energy analysis audits, talking to building managers and explaining how window film will save energy. I do this with my dealers to help them win projects. Our customers contact us when they need an energy audit & I am happy to help them. 2008 was a good year where our customers won a number of large architectural projects. I look forward in helping them win even more projects.

When a prospect calls that needs a building or car tinted, we take down as much information as possible, then give the prospect the name of our best customer in the area. We then follow up with our customer and give them the contact information.

Phillip

Guest vclimber
talk about little fish in a big pond. I called lulu the other day to order some DL15. they said -.--sf. I asked if that was there dont ever call us again or we dont want your business price.

You must not order much FG from them... :twocents

Hey, edit your pricing please. :rollin

Archived