The tint guy gave me 20% and told me it was legal

Guest Erika

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Jeff.

They didn't do a good job. Here are some photos of my car and my tint. You can see some water spots from my washing the car yesterday but you can clearly see the bubbles on the tint and how they differ from the water spots.

car.jpg

backdoor-1.jpg

windowedge.jpg

rearwindow2.jpg

rearwindow.jpg

Holy chit :beer I was thinking the first pic didn't look too bad other than an awful blue looking film, then I scrolled down :spit how in the world did they crease the film that bad and why is it still on your window? Id definately want my money back, id be pissed if I paid $80 for that...Some of those bubbles could be fixed but at this point I would go to the paladins.

"id be pissed if I paid $80 for that" :beer ... I'd be pissed if that was free lol !

Guest Erika

Ya'll have me laughing at least. It was actually 135.00 after tax, I feel so stupid.

I work nights so I'm usually asleep during the day and when I get up, they are closed. I had a chance to go up there today and I talked to one of the guys up there, he agreed that it needed to be redone and said that they would be glad to take it off. I told them that I don't want them to redo it because I don't trust their work and I wanted my money back. He said that I would have to come back tomorrow because the guy that has the authority to give me my money back "Ray" wasn't there today. I'll go back tomorrow.

I told the guy today that they knowingly put !llegal tint on my car as well because 20% is !llegal in Texas and he said that he read the book and it says that it is legal... I said "wait a freaking minute, I have the book and it DOES NOT SAY THAT, don't try to pull that BS with me because I know better" lol, I was almost having fun with frustrating this guy.

There was another guy in there getting a camera added to his truck when I was getting my tint done and I had talked to him... he was back in there today RAISING HELL. He said that they over charged him and didn't give him what he had asked for.

If they refuse to give me my money back, I'm going to offer to call the police and go to the news because we have a guy around here that handles bad businesses in Houston. I can't remember his name right now but I'll look and find it for sure.

I think that this guy shouldn't be in business because he's hurting the other businesses out there that do care about their customers. If they give me any problems when I go up there, I will not hesitate to call the cops PERIOD!

Guest Sarah
Thanks Jeff.

They didn't do a good job. Here are some photos of my car and my tint. You can see some water spots from my washing the car yesterday but you can clearly see the bubbles on the tint and how they differ from the water spots.

car.jpg

backdoor-1.jpg

windowedge.jpg

rearwindow2.jpg

rearwindow.jpg

I cant beleive that the tinter let the car leave his shop looking like that......thats a disgrace......

Guest Erika

I have to go to work today so I don't have time to stop by there but I did call and spoke to Ray. I told him that I want my money back and that I don't want them to redo my tint. He said that he will speak with his boss and find out if he can give me the money back. I remained somewhat nice to him over the phone but when I show up tomorrow, I'll be expecting to get my money back or I'm calling the cops. He has no idea what is in store for him lol

Guest tintmanlibby
I have to go to work today so I don't have time to stop by there but I did call and spoke to Ray. I told him that I want my money back and that I don't want them to redo my tint. He said that he will speak with his boss and find out if he can give me the money back. I remained somewhat nice to him over the phone but when I show up tomorrow, I'll be expecting to get my money back or I'm calling the cops. He has no idea what is in store for him lol

honestly its a civil manner so dont get your hope's up but calling the cops ! take your warranty card and call the dist. tell them watz goin on .

iv delt with this first hand when a speed shop in j ville got me on a block .

if they dident give you a warranty card demand one :beer

Archived