?

ljr1977

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let’s just take a close look :lol2 at this hack job you did on this windshield strip. If you look at the bottom that you tried to cut strait under the letter n but it dips up. AND the FORD logo is not strait as well blink.png that would not pass with me :beer . I guess some people have different quality standards than others, and why are you always putting up :hmmm looking pics scared to show the real quality of your work?? And yes I am sure you can do way better work than me as you are the Tinting master :beer , does that make you feel better. And by the way you should eat something stick boy you look a little thin. And one more thing when is the next exciting video of yours coming out as I hear that TV show funniest videos is in need of new material. Just think how many people would see it dam you would be even more famous than you are now. :spit

ruthaferd.jpg

WOW Jeff you should start a on line training seminar for graphics. :beer

lol..your so funny mike :hmmm thanks for your :spit NOT!

this is how blade is doing those tribals, but you would use trasfer tape :beer

Dude I use transfer tape for most of my plotted graphics , even tribal flames! What's your issue with transfer tape? Just because it's not your method doesn't make it wrong! Or make it better! It's just a different technique you use for applying!

yea I thought it was cool

Let’s just take a close look :eye at this hack job you did on this windshield strip. If you look at the bottom that you tried to cut strait under the letter n but it dips up. AND the FORD logo is not strait as well :beer that would not pass with me :lol . I guess some people have different quality standards than others, and why are you always putting up :bingo looking pics scared to show the real quality of your work?? And yes I am sure you can do way better work than me as you are the Tinting master :lol , does that make you feel better. And by the way you should eat something stick boy you look a little thin. And one more thing when is the next exciting video of yours coming out as I hear that TV show funniest videos is in need of new material. Just think how many people would see it dam you would be even more famous than you are now. :beer

ruthaferd.jpg

yea I thought it was cool

WOW Jeff you should start a on line training seminar for graphics. :lol

lol..your so funny mike :eye thanks for your :bingo NOT!

this is how blade is doing those tribals, but you would use trasfer tape :lol

Dude I use transfer tape for most of my plotted graphics , even tribal flames! What's your issue with transfer tape? Just because it's not your method doesn't make it wrong! Or make it better! It's just a different technique you use for applying!

:beer I could sit here and bash him for using a plotter when I hand cut everything auto, because thats how auto tinting always has been, is custom hand crafted for each car, but you don't see me doing it.

Different strokes for different folks. Jeff and his plotter :beer

:eye

you tink I dont hand cut your a punk I work out of two places and use johnson at my home where I have to hand cut every car...

remember I didnt fry no amp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

audi.jpg

these are both hand cut so you can kiss your own!!!!!!!!!

bmw.jpg

oh by the way mr dosnt know post some of your hand cut graphics....lol....or techniques...I just find it funny my techniques are beeing used..ha hahahahahhahahahhha

:bingo I could sit here and bash him for using a plotter when I hand cut everything auto, because thats how auto tinting always has been, is custom hand crafted for each car, but you don't see me doing it.

Different strokes for different folks. Jeff and his plotter :beer

:lol

Ill go ahead and back Jeff up...

While you are hand cutting your graphics, or hand cutting your cars, Jeff has got three strips cut and installed compared to your one, b/c of his plotter. You are mobile. Carrying a plotter would not make sense for you. Should you get a real shop, and you were doing 6-10 cars a day, or doing vinyl or graphics, you'd consider a plotter. I started out hand cutting during MY first 5 years, and bought a plotter as a tool later on. Maybe YOU should stop being a tool.

I just find it funny my techniques are beeing used..ha hahahahahhahahahhha

your techniques? did I learn this stuff from you in 1989? funny I don't remember you being around :lol I had 2 :beer negative :lol designs as POTWs years before you ever even joined this forum. :bingo you think you're shiat doesn't stink, but trust me....I can smell it from here. :beer

Guest scottydosnntkno
:lol I could sit here and bash him for using a plotter when I hand cut everything auto, because thats how auto tinting always has been, is custom hand crafted for each car, but you don't see me doing it.

Different strokes for different folks. Jeff and his plotter :eye

Ill go ahead and back Jeff up...

While you are hand cutting your graphics, or hand cutting your cars, Jeff has got three strips cut and installed compared to your one, b/c of his plotter. You are mobile. Carrying a plotter would not make sense for you. Should you get a real shop, and you were doing 6-10 cars a day, or doing vinyl or graphics, you'd consider a plotter. I started out hand cutting during MY first 5 years, and bought a plotter as a tool later on. Maybe YOU should stop being a tool.

:lol2 man some people are so serious.

I meant that whole post as a joke, which I thought was how Mike was going at first. I didn't know he was serious, I thought this was a joke thread :lol

WOW Jeff you should start a on line training seminar for graphics. :spit

lol..your so funny mike :bingo thanks for your :beer NOT!

this is how blade is doing those tribals, but you would use trasfer tape :lol2

:beer I could sit here and bash him for using a plotter when I hand cut everything auto, because thats how auto tinting always has been, is custom hand crafted for each car, but you don't see me doing it.

Different strokes for different folks. Jeff and his plotter :eye

you tink I dont hand cut your a punk I work out of two places and use johnson at my home where I have to hand cut every car...

remember I didnt fry no amp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh by the way mr dosnt know post some of your hand cut graphics....lol....or techniques...I just find it funny my techniques are beeing used..ha hahahahahhahahahhha

I didn't fry any amps either? :hmmm

Archived