?

ljr1977

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just find it funny my techniques are beeing used..ha hahahahahhahahahhha

your techniques? did I learn this stuff from you in 1989? funny I don't remember you being around :hmmm I had 2 :lol6 negative :spit designs as POTWs years before you ever even joined this forum. :nope you think you're shiat doesn't stink, but trust me....I can smell it from here. :imok

loll..you didnt have a plotter in 89! so funny that there is totaly different techniques when plotting...im ok believing you though...lol

on a side note, I'm pretty sure there were plotters back in 89 :woowoo

Yes Scotty, got our first one 89-90. The software was DOS based we used. I remember a Gerber plotter then that I had seen in a Alabama ATD I worked 3 days at week. It had 3 or 4 fonts you typed into a screen on it(green and white -OLD school) and it cut it out. DINOSAUR!!!! We used to take a picture and tape it on the vinyl. trace over with a pencil, then cut out each color to make a graphic. This sounds like--- When I was A lad, we walked up hill to school, both ways! But its true.... :lol

WOW Jeff you should start a on line training seminar for graphics. :spit

lol..your so funny mike :eye thanks for your :ninja NOT!

this is how blade is doing those tribals, but you would use trasfer tape :eye

Dude I use transfer tape for most of my plotted graphics , even tribal flames! What's your issue with transfer tape? Just because it's not your method doesn't make it wrong! Or make it better! It's just a different technique you use for applying!

:eye I could sit here and bash him for using a plotter when I hand cut everything auto, because thats how auto tinting always has been, is custom hand crafted for each car, but you don't see me doing it.

Different strokes for different folks. Jeff and his plotter :bdog

its 2009 , You sound like those gus who still handpaint signs and call them selves real signmakers. Get with the times

:ninja

its 2009 , You sound like those guys who still handpaint signs and call them selves real signmakers. Get with the times

Let’s just take a close look :eye at this hack job you did on this windshield strip. If you look at the bottom that you tried to cut strait under the letter n but it dips up. AND the FORD logo is not strait as well :blink: that would not pass with me :gay . I guess some people have different quality standards than others, and why are you always putting up :imok looking pics scared to show the real quality of your work?? And yes I am sure you can do way better work than me as you are the Tinting master :beer , does that make you feel better. And by the way you should eat something stick boy you look a little thin. And one more thing when is the next exciting video of yours coming out as I hear that TV show funniest videos is in need of new material. Just think how many people would see it dam you would be even more famous than you are now. :passout

ruthaferd.jpg

jack a$$ its done to look straight when its on the car playing on the natural curve of the windshield...if you pull up the pic with it on the car it is, racing is supose to be slanted for effect...your so lost mike and clueless about what your looking at...I just laugh at you!

And yes even on the car it is still not srait.and I was talking about the FORD logo I was not referring to the poor design placement for the word Racing.

m_8bc60dd264584be79d0820f4ad679933.jpg

Well Jeff as you did start this thread about windshield strips, I found this one you did so I thought you could explain why the smoke tint is so hacked up looking outlining the sides of the crown, and why the crown appears to look crooked. Do you care to elaborate on this?

l_48da18a5962819b149f22b5f21358d46.jpg

And what’s with the edges of this one as the outside edges :eye all jacked up As in not consistent around the outside of the logo? :beer

l_dc5bea11d3082995e8bdb78606c2090b.jpg

laughing mike the camera that these are taken with wasnt even 1 mega pix..the poor camera would give you this impession ever time....I can promise in real life, you wont see any thing like that.....im gald your my only negative critick...thanks for your help

Let’s just take a close look :eye at this hack job you did on this windshield strip. If you look at the bottom that you tried to cut strait under the letter n but it dips up. AND the FORD logo is not strait as well :blink: that would not pass with me :lol2 . I guess some people have different quality standards than others, and why are you always putting up :grad looking pics scared to show the real quality of your work?? And yes I am sure you can do way better work than me as you are the Tinting master :lol2 , does that make you feel better. And by the way you should eat something stick boy you look a little thin. And one more thing when is the next exciting video of yours coming out as I hear that TV show funniest videos is in need of new material. Just think how many people would see it dam you would be even more famous than you are now. :spit

ruthaferd.jpg

jack a$$ its done to look straight when its on the car playing on the natural curve of the windshield...if you pull up the pic with it on the car it is, racing is supose to be slanted for effect...your so lost mike and clueless about what your looking at...I just laugh at you!

And yes even on the car it is still not srait.and I was talking about the FORD logo I was not referring to the poor design placement for the word Racing.

m_8bc60dd264584be79d0820f4ad679933.jpg

Well Jeff as you did start this thread about windshield strips, I found this one you did so I thought you could explain why the smoke tint is so hacked up looking outlining the sides of the crown, and why the crown appears to look crooked. Do you care to elaborate on this?

l_48da18a5962819b149f22b5f21358d46.jpg

And what’s with the edges of this one as the outside edges :eye all jacked up As in not consistent around the outside of the logo? :grad

l_dc5bea11d3082995e8bdb78606c2090b.jpg

funny how I now for a fact the line on the building is straight...not sure how the pictures are get all jacked up, but they are all straight in real life...just not the pictures...the blue line on the building is proof!

Archived