?

ljr1977

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want the last 5 minutes of my life back for reading this thread. :shoot2

Dayum! I was just thinking the same thing..only it took more than 5 minutes of my life since I started reading from the beginning .. gotta get outta here and get back to tinting :beer I've got 11 Mazda 3's to do and am only on number 4 :beer

:beer
laughing mike the camera that these are taken with wasnt even 1 mega pix..the poor camera would give you this impession ever time....I can promise in real life, you wont see any thing like that.....im gald your my only negative critick...thanks for your help

so....a poor camera is going to give us the impression that the border around that ford logo is uneven in spots? it's not a poor camera dude, it's a poor cut job with your olfa. :lol and he's not your only negative critic.

funny thing....when I was at tintdude's house this weekend he had 2 designs there. they were both negative image designs that looked like stained glass. first thing I asked him was when it was exactly that he got together with you so that you could teach him how to do those. I mean....after all, they are your techniques right? :nope

dong :lol

look at the building and how choppy it looks...never did I say I invenred it.. :beer you guys are way to funny...I can say I dont use transfer tape on tint and my negatives are done threw a plotter which is a different techniek on trasfer than what ive see you do untill receant...you both need to grow up! :shoot2

and you need to learn how to spell :lol2

:lol2:lol2

GROW UP MR PURPLE HEART!!!!!!<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep Jeff I got cut on the job again it happens some times.I was removing the steel studs to get at the window to apply a black out film they were going to cover it up with sheet rock. When I was reinstalling the stud 2 of my fingers hit a stud that was installed next to it, when I was trying to get it in the top track and hit the part where they press a hole thru the steel stud so you can run wires and such.(very sharp)

And TD if you think this story is worthy of a purple heart I would be more than happy to receive another one and have it proudly displayed on my sig.

officepics001-1.jpg

officepics004.jpg

officepics002-1.jpg

Yep and it HURT bad for days after. And the funny thing was when I got to the van the first thing I thought was I have to take a pic of this to post on Tint Dude :shoot2 . Then I wrapped it up and went back to work.

:lol
laughing mike the camera that these are taken with wasnt even 1 mega pix..the poor camera would give you this impession ever time....I can promise in real life, you wont see any thing like that.....im gald your my only negative critick...thanks for your help

so....a poor camera is going to give us the impression that the border around that ford logo is uneven in spots? it's not a poor camera dude, it's a poor cut job with your olfa. :lol and he's not your only negative critic.

funny thing....when I was at tintdude's house this weekend he had 2 designs there. they were both negative image designs that looked like stained glass. first thing I asked him was when it was exactly that he got together with you so that you could teach him how to do those. I mean....after all, they are your techniques right? :lol

dong :lol

look at the building and how choppy it looks...never did I say I invenred it.. :) you guys are way to funny...I can say I dont use transfer tape on tint and my negatives are done threw a plotter which is a different techniek on trasfer than what ive see you do untill receant...you both need to grow up! :lol2

and you need to learn how to spell :lol2

:):)

GROW UP MR PURPLE HEART!!!!!!<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep Jeff I got cut on the job again it happens some times.I was removing the steel studs to get at the window to apply a black out film they were going to cover it up with sheet rock. When I was reinstalling the stud 2 of my fingers hit a stud that was installed next to it, when I was trying to get it in the top track and hit the part where they press a hole thru the steel stud so you can run wires and such.(very sharp)

And TD if you think this story is worthy of a purple heart I would be more than happy to receive another one and have it proudly displayed on my sig.

officepics001-1.jpg

officepics004.jpg

officepics002-1.jpg

poor craftmanship since you see daylight in the happy gaps you left ALL ALROUND...not just one or to but ALL!!!! YEA... MR. PURPLE HEART

Archived