?

ljr1977

I go back and forth with him because he thinks his shiat doesn't stink, he thinks he's god's gift to the tint world. not like I have to answer to you though :bingo I figured it wouldn't be long before you were here defending your little guy. :bingo perhaps some day I'll grow up enough to be as mature as jeffrey. :lol2

Ok show me where jeff has said that.... b/c he think some of you guys are better him...so what you are saying is complete bull...he has never acted like he is gods gift to anyone or about anything...he is just one guy that is looking at something he loves doing for a living and trying to make the best out it...and hey if someone other than himself like its awesome he is glad to teach them...... shiat he taught me how to tint and I love it...... so you guya are trying to make him out to be the bad guy when all he is doing is showing you another method that might save you money or save you time but your to pidheaded to see it...he is not saying that you HAVE to do it his way but that there is another way out there that might benefit you in the long run....and all you want to do it talk shiat about it.......

heres his post from the POTW thread claiming his piece has the most skill :lol2http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=728223

also, look at a few other of his posts in that thread, saying that a window washer could have layed that piece on the building. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I've never seen him post a pic of himself hanging off a building(dangling from his sprayer lines :bingo ) to install a job even remotely close to that.

yea and how can you tell thats him and then who took the pic?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
then why down it...just because you dont do it.....

but I do use that technique...that's why he's mentioned me using "his" technique before.

I have never heard or seen Jeff act like he is anything other than a tinter with ideas....not a god or anything else of that nature....

you know what they say.....love is blind. :bingo

yea I thought it was cool

Although I have to agree with jeff about the transfer tape you dont need wt with tint and it would save you money not to use it...but if you want to spend the money and then go ahead but I know in this economy it would help to not to use it but use what you got...the clear form the tint comes with the tint at no extra cost so why not use it like you would use tranfer...so yes I see jeffs point there.....

DSCN1253.jpg

This is an outside install on Bronze glass! Chrome first then the outline and then the colors! I know the technique that Jeff uses and for what he uses it for well...ok!!! But this is like installing vynal on this type of application and his technique won't work! So each technique doesn't apply for ever install! And if he tried it on this kind of install then I wanna be there to see what it would turn out like!

Guest scottydosnntkno
I go back and forth with him because he thinks his shiat doesn't stink, he thinks he's god's gift to the tint world. not like I have to answer to you though :bingo I figured it wouldn't be long before you were here defending your little guy. :lol2 perhaps some day I'll grow up enough to be as mature as jeffrey. :lol2

Ok show me where jeff has said that.... b/c he think some of you guys are better him...so what you are saying is complete bull...he has never acted like he is gods gift to anyone or about anything...he is just one guy that is looking at something he loves doing for a living and trying to make the best out it...and hey if someone other than himself like its awesome he is glad to teach them...... shiat he taught me how to tint and I love it...... so you guya are trying to make him out to be the bad guy when all he is doing is showing you another method that might save you money or save you time but your to pidheaded to see it...he is not saying that you HAVE to do it his way but that there is another way out there that might benefit you in the long run....and all you want to do it talk shiat about it.......

heres his post from the POTW thread claiming his piece has the most skill :lol2http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=728223

also, look at a few other of his posts in that thread, saying that a window washer could have layed that piece on the building. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I've never seen him post a pic of himself hanging off a building(dangling from his sprayer lines :bingo ) to install a job even remotely close to that.

yea and how can you tell thats him and then who took the pic?

he posted the "original" of that ad a long time ago. I think it was like a polaroid picture that was scanned into the computer :bingo

my tecknique meaning the same way I do it not that I invented it and as far as your plotting you know better than to say.....oh you never mention when you started cut film with your plotter...I remember it not on this sight but the other sight that you just got it set up what was it a year ago? so yeah you have been hand cutting this technique since the 80's and ploting for a year... :bingo

I've had a plotter for several years dingo. I got a NEW plotter not too long ago, and new software (precision cut) as opposed to computercut. once again...not knowing what you're posting.

my tecknique meaning the same way I do it not that I invented it and as far as your plotting you know better than to say.....oh you never mention when you started cut film with your plotter...I remember it not on this sight but the other sight that you just got it set up what was it a year ago? so yeah you have been hand cutting this technique since the 80's and ploting for a year... :bingo

I've had a plotter for several years dingo. I got a NEW plotter not too long ago, and new software (precision cut) as opposed to computercut. once again...not knowing what you're posting.

ive said it before which you hide the fact it was for vynal,,,,NOT TINT I was goiing threw your post and didnt see any negative PLOTTED work only positive flames you did...must of been confused when you said potw wasnt your first rodeo

I got the plotter because we got computercut. it was a package deal. vinyl came a year or so later dude. :bingo

I guess you posted all your work on a different sight,,,would think it belong in plotter or tint graphics threads...NOPE nothing there besides your positive flames/ flamer...I cant beleive how you make in-front of your customers...thats sad

I got the plotter because we got computercut. it was a package deal. vinyl came a year or so later dude. :bingo

I guess you posted all your work on a different sight,,,would think it belong in plotter or tint graphics threads...NOPE nothing there besides your positive flames/ flamer...I cant beleive how you make in-front of your customers...thats sad

oh wait....I can see how you might be confused. several years ago my account here ended up corrupt. TD had to delete my original account and start me a new one. my older posts don't come up as my username posts do now. maybe that's the confusion when you do a search through my threads. :bingo

Archived