burned out topic

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea I usually cut real close to my transfer board and I use a black rubber squeege but lately I have just been using my yellow turbo...

I wouldn't use a yellow turbo to clean with. I use a unger handle with the 6" black channel and a 3" black smoothie(same as turbo, but black) cut to an angle for the edges.

Guest scottydosnntkno
yea I usually cut real close to my transfer board and I use a black rubber squeege but lately I have just been using my yellow turbo...

I wouldn't use a yellow turbo to clean with. I use a unger handle with the 6" black channel and a 3" black smoothie(same as turbo, but black) cut to an angle for the edges.

I agree. I use just a angled 4" black smoothie(turbo style, not unger style) and it does the same thing. It squeegees a LOT better for cleaning than a yellow

ok so this has got to be the biggest problem from me.and yes I have done searches but they always say deleted and couldnt be found.some may say contamintation but its definitly not..my windows are perfectly 100% clean.seals are clean.I do not touch the film.sprayers are trigger sprayers.I do clean the floors and I am still getting little bubbles that looks like sand.wtf is this guys.im getting so dam frusterated

wash your hands and cut your nails! the dirt from under your nails is getting into the film during the peeling. I like to use a bucket of water dip my hands in before I handle the film. If not clean the top edge better with a blue paper towel. the final squeege then tint. good luck

ok.so I was recently working at a tint shop but was having no problems there and there was no difference in my method of laying,prepping or anything.now that I am back on my own I used distilled and j&j baby shampoo.still getting these like specs underneath.but now when I lay the film it doesnt appear for several minutes or hours.minutes I mean like a good 45.could I been using to much solution?

Archived