chevy baretta

Guest one5iftyone

I would have to say that 1 piece on a berrta first try would have to be alot of skill and alittle luck too. however I know what wizard is talking about with the cutlass. I don't think I have ever had a mids 90's cutlass back glass turn out what I thought was good just excepable. Now if you really wanna see a crasy back glass look to see if you can find a pic of a mid 90's corsica hatchback, there weren't very many of them made but I tinted one, and had to do the back glass in 3 pieces.

wow...really?? I don't find thos in the same category as the cutlass and beretta. :hump I mean they are a little tough...but not bad....I dunno...maybe same as one of the old t-birds?

Guest Tint-Factory Car Shine II

The Saturn SL-1 is the practice window for the Cutlass. I would do those in one piece only to have them come back in a year or two with the bottom corners curling up. Sometimes doing a back glass in 1 piece is more for bragging rights than practicality. I don't remember having any problems with that Corsica back glass.

Edit: I just noticed you said Corsica Hatch.... I can't remember if I've ever done one of those or not.

3091260098_large.jpg

attempted a cutlass that one of my guys brought in at 4pm yesterday. it left without tint on the rear. DAMNIT. let him leave with free rear doors done unless he decides to come back next week for another stab at it.

everything was fine but I couldnt get the last 1/2" before the dots of the bottom corners to stay down. too much damn stretch.

u think using and NR film will stretch better?

ill try if he comes back. $160 rear section. I was like WTF?

Guest Sunlimited
attempted a cutlass that one of my guys brought in at 4pm yesterday. it left without tint on the rear. DAMNIT. let him leave with free rear doors done unless he decides to come back next week for another stab at it.

everything was fine but I couldnt get the last 1/2" before the dots of the bottom corners to stay down. too much damn stretch.

u think using and NR film will stretch better?

ill try if he comes back. $160 rear section. I was like WTF?

I would have laughed at it for that price, let alone even clean a window.... :twocents

Guest Sunlimited

I want to try one, but I price them so high just from what I've heard that I never get the job.There's one guy here in town doing the center in 3 pieces, and 2 massive triangles on the sides.... :eyebrows

Archived