chevy baretta

Guest one5iftyone

Guest mikeMN

I haven't see one of them on the road in awhile.........But I remember 2 piecing a lot of the when they were new........... :thumb

Yes Yes a pic would be great.......Then the :dunno I will Do.

I would have to say that 1 piece on a berrta first try would have to be alot of skill and alittle luck too. however I know what wizard is talking about with the cutlass. I don't think I have ever had a mids 90's cutlass back glass turn out what I thought was good just excepable. Now if you really wanna see a crasy back glass look to see if you can find a pic of a mid 90's corsica hatchback, there weren't very many of them made but I tinted one, and had to do the back glass in 3 pieces.

Guest mikeMN
I would have to say that 1 piece on a berrta first try would have to be alot of skill and alittle luck too. however I know what wizard is talking about with the cutlass. I don't think I have ever had a mids 90's cutlass back glass turn out what I thought was good just excepable. Now if you really wanna see a crasy back glass look to see if you can find a pic of a mid 90's corsica hatchback, there weren't very many of them made but I tinted one, and had to do the back glass in 3 pieces.

Now that brings up a good question,What is the Hardest Back window.

Archived