Cold Climate Tinting

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol yeah exactly. They are the only tinter with a shop location here because they do wraps as well. I know we don't talk about prices around here, but you would be floored by what they charge for a vehicle.

Maybe you would be floored by what I charge....

Back bacon and tuques? :cool

:dunno Very funny.....and its spelled "toques".

:spit:thumb

Guest scottydosnntkno
Lol yeah exactly. They are the only tinter with a shop location here because they do wraps as well. I know we don't talk about prices around here, but you would be floored by what they charge for a vehicle.

if its THAT much more than what you're charging, you're charging too little.

That tint shop obviously doesnt know much about tinting. How would us Canadians make a living!?!?!?!

:thumb if you ever want tips on tinting inthe winter, just ask Slick or me..I'm sure we've tinted in the worse conditions than anyone south of the border has come across :lol

Sounds good I appreciate it. Scotty, I am charging a fair amount considering I have been tinting for 2 months. I am charging about 2/3 of what they charge.

And how much would that be? :lol JK. I cant charge 2/3 of what other shops charge, because they only charge $99.

That tint shop obviously doesnt know much about tinting. How would us Canadians make a living!?!?!?!

:sm if you ever want tips on tinting inthe winter, just ask Slick or me..I'm sure we've tinted in the worse conditions than anyone south of the border has come across :sm

Did you ever use Glycol instead of water? Because was so cold outside, and we had to install exterior silver 20, about 4 metters above ground? about 100 sq metters? That I will remember

Archived