Any tips on the 1991 Acura Integra?

FBO

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got one coming on saturday morning, guy said he has had 5 of them and the last one he had tinted he found some guy on craigslist who did it for 100 bucks. I told him he gets what he pays for and he agreed completely, said the guy had creases all over the back window and it was in like 5 pieces and he said his sides peeled so bad his window jammed. THEYRE FRAMELESS ROLLUPS jeeeezzz hacks. anyyywayyss, I'll have about 23 beers before i do it and ill post some pictures after!

Its weird how some people hate tinting these cars, and some dont. Me and the other tinter that works here can never agree on least favorite cars. The only one we agree on is the 944. I do not mind these cars at all, 2 dr or 4 dr. They are usually ragged out though.

Its weird how some people hate tinting these cars, and some dont. Me and the other tinter that works here can never agree on least favorite cars. The only one we agree on is the 944. I do not mind these cars at all, 2 dr or 4 dr. They are usually ragged out though.

Eh, I think if I could get 2-3 more 994's under my belt it won't be that bad of a car. I think the biggest problem with these types of cars is that you do them just infrequently enough to forget everything you learned form the last one.

Eh, I think if I could get 2-3 more 994's under my belt it won't be that bad of a car. I think the biggest problem with these types of cars is that you do them just infrequently enough to forget everything you learned form the last one.

I think you could have a steady stream of 944's everyday, and they would still suck!! they are just old and messed up now, and anyone that has one , wants it tinted for damn near nothing. But that being said, its not my least favorite thing to tint. I would pick 3 944's over backbeaded windows on a 70' yacht.

Archived