vclimber has passed away

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My understanding is that he passed due to Cancer, i will miss the conversations i had with him. :dunno

Seems to me I thought he had gotten Skin Cancer from hangin' flat glass films over the years :trustme

That does seem to sound familar, didn't he start a thread on the skin cancer topic at some point ?

Hate to read this news. VC forgot more about this industry than most will ever know. I hated it several months ago when Eric Flores passed and now VC. My thoughts are with his family during this tough time. I already miss him.

Maybe they were one and the same person?

Hate to read this news. VC forgot more about this industry than most will ever know. I hated it several months ago when Eric Flores passed and now VC. My thoughts are with his family during this tough time. I already miss him.

TD reminded us how much he valued his anonymity, maybe as a small showing of respect we should not speculate on his identy.

TD reminded us how much he valued his anonymity, maybe as a small showing of respect we should not speculate on his identy.

OK sorry.

Good call :twocents

Why not?? It would seem a man with his knowledge, that has gained such great respect from his peers

Would be proud of who he really was.

Why not speculate or even revial his true identity.

I really don't see how it would be disrespectful.?.?.??? :lol

Archived