vclimber has passed away

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is sad news. I went back and forth with Vclimber a few times, but I always respected his opinion. We need more people like him that argue their point by presenting relevant facts instead of just responding out of emotion. My prayers go out to his family and friends. You will be missed on this forum and in this industry Vclimber.

Crazy. He was a fountain of information on here... he'll be missed. Wish his family the best during the hard times.

I can understand him wanting to be anonymous while alive. Depending on where he was situated in the industry, what he said on here (even he was always factual and not really biased) could have come back to bite him perhaps, makes sense to protect himself.

If his family reads this (and I can almost bet they might! I know when my Dad died in July I read every post I could find that he wrote and every post about him.)

So please know that he was loved here! He was one of the good guys! So sorry for your loss.

Archived