How many of you double cut your patterns?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fredstinting
I always double cut urethaned windows and other stationary windows. However I rarely double cut roll ups. Just curious as to how many do it? I don't really think it saves a significant amount of time overall myself.

Discuss...

i double cut everything but the visor and back glass. it just saves so much time during the install. been doing it this way for years

It seems like everytime I try to double cut I screw the tint up and have to throw it away. Or it takes me longer because I'm worried I'm going to screw it up. So I just do the single cut.

Rookie. :lol2:)

BTW....liking the avy. :rest

I double cut everything, except frameless. I don't think saving time is the best thing about double cutting, but its seems like alot less work. Besides that, you only trim on 2 windows versus 4, which lessens the chance of scratching and you snap half as much of your blades.

I double cut everything, except frameless. I don't think saving time is the best thing about double cutting, but its seems like alot less work. Besides that, you only trim on 2 windows versus 4, which lessens the chance of scratching and you snap half as much of your blades.

That i think is more valuable than time! I am a window trimmer. Dont have a peel board yet.

Archived