Madico Lumisty/ Solyx Bahama

I have a piece of glass tinted with this... I take it with me to the homeshows and display it in my booth. I actually found a customer that wanted it... had the perfect circumstances for it... just didn't have the money to spend on it.

I have a piece of glass tinted with this... I take it with me to the homeshows and display it in my booth. I actually found a customer that wanted it... had the perfect circumstances for it... just didn't have the money to spend on it.

I had an architect call for a quote on a glass conference room. Once they got the material cost of $12,000, they weren't interested.

Thanks Vzla.

I had an architect call for a quote on a glass conference room. Once they got the material cost of $12,000, they weren't interested.

Thanks Vzla.

Yeah... for my project it was one interior office door... so like 28x60.... like $1k. @@

It's a shame... it's a very cool film... just crazy expensive.

Ive had people call for Lumisty...never sold a single job with it. the cost for the material is ridiculous, so much so that it is almost impossible to sell. Ive been in a few buildings that have it though. Even though Ive seen the film, I still am impressed with it when I see it installed somewhere.

Ive had people call for Lumisty...never sold a single job with it. the cost for the material is ridiculous, so much so that it is almost impossible to sell. Ive been in a few buildings that have it though. Even though Ive seen the film, I still am impressed with it when I see it installed somewhere.

That is the fact of life about it....just too expensive for words and too many distributors and on sellers trying to make a quick killing.

It's never worth that no matter how unique and good it may be.

Devil

That is the fact of life about it....just too expensive for words and too many distributors and on sellers trying to make a quick killing.

It's never worth that no matter how unique and good it may be.

Devil

We had a project that had that specked. The material cost alone was going to be over 16 k. They opted for another deco film instead.

Archived