what tools do you actually keep in your pouch

I don't wear a pouch anymore, I have extra sets of tools all over (what I need at the peel board is next to the peel board, what I need on me is in my pockets and what I use for each window moves around the car with me). Also have spray bottles with slip on all sides of the car and at the peel board. Got sick of chasing the sprayer :hopo

Usually in my pockets are my Olfa, white hard card, silver Sharpie, yellow Contour and that's usually it. On the seat in the car I keep my Blue Max, black and white, paper towel and a microfibre cloth.

I like having spray bottles of slip and window cleaner as well as rolls of paper towel all over the shop on each side of the car, so I never even have to move to get one. It's organized chaos. I work in loops around the car now, so nothing's ever out of reach.

Also started having a heat gun on each side of the car too, just to stop chasing it.

Found my pouch was annoying, sometimes dropped stuff out of it, and also found it just slowly filled up with extra crap.

Archived