Is this it

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will never understand the need to look more in to things than what they are. Why not just be here, be happy, then be dead? I guess I'm just too much of an easy going blow with the wind type to worry about the end of things.

but if that's it, then what was the whole point?

What was the whole point of what? Life? I don't know, ask the fly. Many things happen that don't need a point, humans just seem to like putting names and reasons behind everything. These names and reasons are using human made words, human made math, and human made logic, but trying to explain things that are obviously not human made and possibly not made at all, just happened.

Yea, life. To think that there isn't any point to any of this..... I'd just kill myself now. If nothing matters then why be here? IMO, there isn't enough positive points in this world to outweigh the negative.... but that's just me. If it weren't for my faith in what the Bible says, I doubt very much I'd be here.

clearly trying to debate logic with people who believe an invisible being created actual things is impossible

so believing in a big bang from out of no where is more logical? :chin

who said it had to be a big bang? yes thats one theory as well as others, and they are trying to collect evidence to get a better understanding. but most likely we wont ever know for sure.

but ok, we dont know so clearly and without a doubt and no shred of evidence its some god that created everything.... right. because a few people spoke to god a while back and wrote a book that they told them to..... or did they just write a nice story and everyone takes it so seriously.

sorry, im trying to be logical, ive ruined my own game. what i meant to say was yes the big bang is absolute truth and we can see this with the invention of the common household microwave

:beer

What I find interesting is with all the vastness that science has found outside of our universe, and the big bang crowd makes on like everything is about earth

But Slick in fairness to LTL, the first part of what he said was that he felt bad for those people

but following it up with that he found hilarious humor? :beer

I will chalk it up to his youth. :D

When you have to trim my statements and place them in a certain order to make them say something the phrase "out of context" comes to mind.

one sentence right after the other...doesn't seem out of context to me tim...but whatever...long as you got a laugh out of it. :chin

I posted twice mentioning that, and now I see what you mean. I'm not laughing at their misfortune I assure you.

Archived