Is this it

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But Slick in fairness to LTL, the first part of what he said was that he felt bad for those people

but following it up with that he found hilarious humor? :nono

I will chalk it up to his youth. :D

When you have to trim my statements and place them in a certain order to make them say something the phrase "out of context" comes to mind.

one sentence right after the other...doesn't seem out of context to me tim...but whatever...long as you got a laugh out of it. :zzz

:drive ...............this guy can't be serious.......right? :wall

What I don't get is why everyone thinks it has to be an argument between faith and science. The way I see it both have holes big enough for all the others to fit in.......combined.

We came into this world naked and clueless, that is the way we will leave it. Yes we will have our convictions, but those are just tools we've handcrafted (or inherited) to help us work through our own particular lives and situations.

We have a table rectangular table, you stand at the end, I stand at the side. We both observe the same table and make our observations known. Which of our perspecties is correct. The table appears wide and short to me, long and skinny to you. Which is correct?

:drive Perception is everything. Everyone is just as much right as they are wrong.

What I don't get is why everyone thinks it has to be an argument between faith and science. The way I see it both have holes big enough for all the others to fit in.......combined.

We came into this world naked and clueless, that is the way we will leave it. Yes we will have our convictions, but those are just tools we've handcrafted (or inherited) to help us work through our own particular lives and situations.

We have a table rectangular table, you stand at the end, I stand at the side. We both observe the same table and make our observations known. Which of our perspecties is correct. The table appears wide and short to me, long and skinny to you. Which is correct?

:bingo Perception is everything. Everyone is just as much right as they are wrong.

:40 ...............this guy can't be serious.......right? :wall

:spit

:bingo Perception is everything. Everyone is just as much right as they are wrong.

:thumb ...............this guy can't be serious.......right? :wall

:spit

WRONG........... :hmmm ......or wait maybe its right. :thumb

Anyone listen to the open forum tonight?

Mr. Camping talked for a while and took questions from the press that was there.

He's sticking to the Oct 21 date for the final day and that May 21 was the start of judgment day and that judgment has started, he thought it would be physical but it's spiritual. :thumb

Anyone listen to the open forum tonight?

Mr. Camping talked for a while and took questions from the press that was there.

He's sticking to the Oct 21 date for the final day and that May 21 was the start of judgment day and that judgment has started, he thought it would be physical but it's spiritual. :dunno

The guy is balls deep in his story, he has to stick with it to try to save face

Archived