Is this it

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm a humorous type, and maybe I cross the line sometimes. On the other hand I also have no problem with someone poking fun at me, sometimes you have to laugh... the alternatives kinda suck.

I just feel bad for those who made huge changes in their life, careers and most importantly how it affected their children... Considering this guys track record I am blown away he had any credibility to begin with.

I understand, I'm not upset about the jokes and ribbing, I expect it and we deserve it I suppose.

I've been a listener of Mr. Camping for around 20 years and his credibility is deserved. He is not some superficial obviously phony televangelist, he's a serious student of the bible who's worked as a volunteer for FR for 50 years.

I will never understand the need to look more in to things than what they are. Why not just be here, be happy, then be dead? I guess I'm just too much of an easy going blow with the wind type to worry about the end of things.

Guest Malcolm E Boo
I will never understand the need to look more in to things than what they are. Why not just be here, be happy, then be dead? I guess I'm just too much of an easy going blow with the wind type to worry about the end of things.

My thoughts exactly.

There is enough things going on without worrying about the unknown.

I agree with that to a point.... but if that's it, then what was the whole point?

I dunno... everyone lives different lives. Personally, my life has unfortunately been about sickness and death almost my entire life. I'm far from happy, generally speaking. Yeah, there are bright spots here and there, but between myself, family, and friends I've been dealing with crap since I was 16 (Really since I was born, but my own problems pale most of the time) and there has to be a point.

From my study of the bible and history I firmly believe in what it says... it's too 'together' to just be a story.

And while I did not believe this was it, I do believe we are living in the last days...

Look at Noah... how many people believed him? He preached for years about the coming flood... and other then his family no one listened. But it came............

It's up to each of us to believe in what we believe in.. some will be correct, others not.

Archived