Privacy tint?

Tell them your business card says window tinter... Not magician. We get people every week that have the same request, most of the time it is for one window and they want you to go look at it,measure it , show them 30 different options and then think about it so you can come back later and film it..... All for 8 square feet of glass.

Tell them your business card says window tinter... Not magician. We get people every week that have the same request, most of the time it is for one window and they want you to go look at it,measure it , show them 30 different options and then think about it so you can come back later and film it..... All for 8 square feet of glass.

Then they call the mfg, somehow get the reps number and he spends 30 minutes explaining the same thing. Yep been one of those days!

Then they call the mfg, somehow get the reps number and he spends 30 minutes explaining the same thing. Yep been one of those days!

I will just have all those calls forwarded right to you! You have more patience than me, after about 12 seconds I just about hang up on them.

:waving At least it was a close friend of mine and he lives about 30 minutes away. He asked do you want me to come pick you up? Sure come on over I will save my gas money. :spit Thanks guys I'm going to give suntek a ring tomorrow. I think the guy will definitely be happy with something that you can't see into during the day and then get some blinds for the night time.

:lol At least it was a close friend of mine and he lives about 30 minutes away. He asked do you want me to come pick you up? Sure come on over I will save my gas money. :dunno Thanks guys I'm going to give suntek a ring tomorrow. I think the guy will definitely be happy with something that you can't see into during the day and then get some blinds for the night time.

Put up drds 7%, i got a whole roll ill sell you a piece..

Went to give a quote today on one bathroom window and one door and I'm not sure exactly what would be the best for this customer. The window in the bathroom is right above a bath tub and past that are the sinks. The customer from what I interpeted really wants something for privacy and at the same time knocks down on some of the sun and of course the heat. The problem is is that this window faces a curve in the road and when coming around it you can see straight into it. So my main concern is the night issue if I tint it of course at night you will still be able to see straight in. The window is double paned and 43"x43". Any help would be nice btw I am using suntek.

I am not sure of the location of the window but a partial coverage with a frost film may work for your customer, just leave the upper part of the window clear so they can still see out.

I will just have all those calls forwarded right to you! You have more patience than me, after about 12 seconds I just about hang up on them.

Yeah I need to start doing that. It was one of those "My glass is hot now the films been installed, therefore my house is warmer" calls.

Went to give a quote today on one bathroom window and one door and I'm not sure exactly what would be the best for this customer. The window in the bathroom is right above a bath tub and past that are the sinks. The customer from what I interpeted really wants something for privacy and at the same time knocks down on some of the sun and of course the heat. The problem is is that this window faces a curve in the road and when coming around it you can see straight into it. So my main concern is the night issue if I tint it of course at night you will still be able to see straight in. The window is double paned and 43"x43". Any help would be nice btw I am using suntek.

I am not sure of the location of the window but a partial coverage with a frost film may work for your customer, just leave the upper part of the window clear so they can still see out.

That's what I was thinking. Also the window has a grid in it so it hide pretty good behind that. If does decide to go with that where should I line it up at in reference to the grid top bottom or in the middle it is about 1/2 inch wide.

That's what I was thinking. Also the window has a grid in it so it hide pretty good behind that. If does decide to go with that where should I line it up at in reference to the grid top bottom or in the middle it is about 1/2 inch wide.

The final placement that would work best in your situation is hard to determine for me without seeing a pic, but I would guess that if you line the film up even with the top of the grid that may be the best option.

I would not listen to others that may think doing this one window is a waste of time, I have lost count on how many one window jobs that have produced more work for me.

Archived