should I become a Formula One dealer

Blade, to you there might be no reason to pay the extra for this film and so you sell it as such since you might be imagining yourself in the shoes of the end user as many of us tend to do when consulting the client.

That being said, there are others who have a different view. I myself am content with my iPhone 3GS the additional features of the 4G do not justify the increase in price. Although there are millions of others who do not see it that way and would gladly pony up for the product.

Some people want the best, not a close second they want the best and will pay for it. Maybe you won't have interference issues with a HP film but you might and to some its not worth the risk offering that. They don't want a comeback or an upset client who now must have their car R&R'd.

You could sell it either way and have success placing the client into either film, since you don't see the value in it they don't. If another person was behind the counter you might see results that are completely different. To each his own but I think it is a flaw in the sales process to put too much consideration into what we ourselves see as valuable because it is not us paying for it.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me ask you this. Why are you considering it?

I agree with Tman.

You should be able to kill your local market with 25 years service.

IMHO keep 100% of your efforts for yourself or if the other mob can promise you a new 458 and a holiday in somewhere decadent each year don't bother.

Feeding the fat cats....no!

Devil

:D. Its like what joe dirt told the indian, "it's not what you want its the consumer" :zzz

but i like the snakes and sparklers. :spit

Good points LTL.. :cool ..if there is a 30% available then that's opened things up for me. a 38 that they call a 35 will never cut it here. even if it is 'the best.'

:cool. Its like what joe dirt told the indian, "it's not what you want its the consumer" :spit

but i like the snakes and sparklers. :spit

Good points LTL.. :zzz ..if there is a 30% available then that's opened things up for me. a 38 that they call a 35 will never cut it here. even if it is 'the best.'

:D

Let me ask you this. Why are you considering it?

I agree with Tman.

You should be able to kill your local market with 25 years service.

IMHO keep 100% of your efforts for yourself or if the other mob can promise you a new 458 and a holiday in somewhere decadent each year don't bother.

Feeding the fat cats....no!

Devil

Absolutely. Why spend more on a product when you have longevity and a great reputation?

High end dealers + high end customers + high end films + high end prices = :nope

(imho) :hmmm

We can't get F1 but we would if we could... (territory taken)

We use Geoshield and 3M for upsells in a nose-bleed level market- Bellevue/Kirkland/Redmond/Mercer Island...

Get the F1 if you can, we would if we could, we tried, got the rep letter to prove it...

:thumb

I started as Llumar Dealer in the early 80's and by the mid 90's every 12 volt joint was a using the brand to bait bargain hunters.Great film in the wrong hands....No F1 program for my region to my knowledge to date...May have kept me a CP user, back in the day there was no internet so folks just new the word tint.... these days there are too many jokers calling asking for highend brands of film without high end cars or high end money.....thanks to sites like Tintcenter online awarness is up. .. Rule 1... do not quote prices for Nano Tech film over the phone for anyone since they most likley will pass out or hang up before their nose starts to bleed.....Our local Crystall dealer is at < 1k so Ultra P is a steal at 50% off.... My point. the only good thing is the Pinn film....will it pay off down the line?....something to think about ... since most of the high end cars have some tight s.o.b's at the wheel these days.

Archived