Hired my sister

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would straight up make a list of every car, it wouldnt be that hard especially if you can get a hold of a newer nags catalog. that way she can just look for the price. but tell her something like "anything older than a 1998 just confirm the price with me"

in reality creating that list wouldnt take longer than an hour a day over 2-3 days. but it will save you grief for a long long time

I did that about 5 years ago for all trucks vans and suvs, I still look at it. It's a little outdated, I had alot of time in it for sure. And yeah anything 95 or older I wanna see it first unless its a restored classic just drop it off and expect to pay atleast 3 bones

i make up price sheets like this all the time for dealers. just so they arent surprised when i charge more for certain vehicles like the new 7 series and equus's. i also charge more for the new 3 series coupes to make sure the dots r down right. im sure theyd complain about a 3 coupe being more expensive than the 6, but i just refer them to the price sheet and they shut up

Archived